PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Monday deals

Ryry11
11-20-2012, 05:23 PM
I wasn't on AG or any of the premium car care websites this time last year, and I was wondering if anyone that was could tell me, in general, are the deals better on Black Friday or cyber Monday? Are they the same? I saw that the chemical guys website is having their Black Friday sale now through next Tuesday, and that makes me think that the deal they're offering now is as good as its gonna get, but I'm not sure. Anyone have any input?

vman
11-20-2012, 06:57 PM
Where are you seeing the deal on their site?

andrew b
11-20-2012, 07:11 PM
AG had killer deals from black friday all the way through Christmas (New Year's?) last year....

I suggest deciding on a list of stuff you want, and waiting to see it for a price you like. If I recall, there were different bogos every day and such....sometimes free shipping, gifts, everything.

You could probably look through the old threads from around that time - the specials are always posted on a thread here.

cartman57
11-20-2012, 07:23 PM

I received an email with the special promo black friday starts now deal from chemical guys

dad07
11-20-2012, 07:25 PM
You can bet AG will have some great deals this weekend.......and Cyber Monday.

the 12 days of Christmas are always awsome!

year end sale is always great.

Been around a few years and they will always throw in some surprises so get the credit card ready......

make your list and check it twice......cause Santa Max is coming to town!

Johny B
11-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Waiting for the deals......

umi000
11-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Last year, the year-end sale was better than the Black Friday one.

Ryry11
11-20-2012, 09:50 PM
Thnx guys, I always am on edge when I see a sale and think I'm gonna miss out, so I impulse buy and usually end up screwing myself lol

Ryry11
11-20-2012, 09:52 PM

I had an email sent to me, I think you need to be an email subscriber, it's 20% off selected items, which isn't THAT great of a deal, but they do have some decent deals on select microfibers that I'd like to stock up on.