PDA

View Full Version : Ranting about WGDGLS and rinseless wash

Ryry11
11-19-2012, 08:44 AM
It's that time of year hear in Michigan when the weather is getting cold, too cold to do anything but rinseless washes, and dark WAY to early. Welcome late fall/winter! Oh how I hate thee! Well, wasn't I surprised when I saw that the weather man was calling for sunny and in the 50s this past weekend! Needless to say I wasn't holding my breath, seeing as how they're ALWAYS right...(sarcasm)
Saturday and Sunday both turned out to be absolutely beautiful for this time of year, and needless to say I was outside washing the good ol' way with a couple buckets and hose! Yay! This also meant I was able to try out a few more products I stocked up on right before the weather started sucking😃.
Enter WGDGLS. It really is as easy and fast as everyone else says! I love it! I was pressed for time, but I was able to get 1 coat on it, and it definitely increased gloss and slickness!! Awesome product! I was thinking though, does this product have any temperature specifications? This would be an ideal finish to a winter rinseless wash!
I also decided to try out a couple ounces of rinseless into my normal wash soap, and gotta say it totally increased the lubrication like it says when used as a water conditioner. It seemed to keep suds at bay though. Was almost like doing a rinseless but not lol. Anyone else used rinseless as a water conditioner? I don't have hard water so looking for input on people in the same situation. What're your thoughts on it? Does it seem to provide that extra little bit to prevent washing induced scratches? Lemme know whatchya think!

Bunky
11-19-2012, 06:11 PM
I also decided to try out a couple ounces of rinseless into my normal wash soap, and gotta say it totally increased the lubrication like it says when used as a water conditioner. It seemed to keep suds at bay though. Was almost like doing a rinseless but not lol. Anyone else used rinseless as a water conditioner? I don't have hard water so looking for input on people in the same situation. What're your thoughts on it? Does it seem to provide that extra little bit to prevent washing induced scratches? Lemme know whatchya think!

If you add ONR to a normal wash, the suds generation does drop significantly but you can use it as a water softener. You get the best of both worlds.