PDA

View Full Version : Free Stuff!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

A-train
11-16-2012, 12:54 PM
Hey Guys,

Ive been at this for a little over 2 years now and I have my preferred products that I use all the time. Over the last two years I have amassed alot of products. Some of these products I simply don't use or have found a replacement for. I don't know of anyone in my local area who would want them so I wanted to give them away. Some of these are name brand and some are OTC products. They are all good products, however they are just sitting and I hate for them to go to waste. I would prefer these to go to people who are new to detailing or are in need of some products. I will cover the shipping cost completley and want nothing in return.
So if your interested, reply to this thread and the first three people to do so will get these mystery boxes. :xyxthumbs:

Y2KSVT
11-16-2012, 12:58 PM
As much as I'd like to take you up on this offer, I think there are more deserving people on this forum. I did want to recognize you, though, for such a generous offer!

A-train
11-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Thankyou Mark I appreciate it!

Darvetis
11-16-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm very interested, but would insist in sending you something in return!

Oregon has some fantastic microbreweries....

Damian in Portland

mamut
11-16-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm still looking for my preferred products. Maybe the thing you don't like, I'll like.

cleanmycorolla
11-16-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm very interested, but would insist in sending you something in return!

Damian in Portland

Agreed!:xyxthumbs:

A-train
11-16-2012, 01:06 PM
Well, I expect nothing back, but that's up to you.
Ok so I have 1. Darvetis, and 2.mamut 3. ???

CrayBrown
11-16-2012, 01:08 PM
Dang A-train looks like I missed the bus.. I'm interested still if it doesnt work out for some of the others. I'd be glad to send something in return doesnt have to be detail related.

mamut
11-16-2012, 01:09 PM
I really appreciate your kind generosity.

A-train
11-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Dang A-train looks like I missed the bus.. I'm interested still if it doesnt work out for some of the others. I'd be glad to send something in return doesnt have to be detail related.

I think Cleanmycarolla was just commenting on the above text not signing up. So Cray you will make the 3rd. So if the three of yall could PM your shipping info I'll get this stuff in the mail.
cleanmycarolla- if you were wanting to enter just let me know and i'll make it 4 boxes, don't wanna short anyone over some confusion.

Darvetis
11-16-2012, 01:14 PM
Extremely generous offer, but I think I need to remove myself from the list. After looking through the cabinet, I realize I have enough products to keep me going for a while. I'm sure there are other autogeeks out there who have less than me...

A wonderful gesture, thanks anyways :props:

A-train
11-16-2012, 01:17 PM
Extremely generous offer, but I think I need to remove myself from the list. After looking through the cabinet, I realize I have enough products to keep me going for a while. I'm sure there are other autogeeks out there who have less than me...

A wonderful gesture, thanks anyways :props:

No problem, I appreciate that!

A-train
11-16-2012, 01:19 PM
1. mamut
2. craybrown
3. Still waiting on #3

CrayBrown
11-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Thank you kindly A-Train :)

The_2nd_G
11-16-2012, 01:23 PM
I'd love to open a box that my wife wouldn't make me feel guilty about. Really generous of you, and definitely in line with the theme and aura of this forum.