PDA

View Full Version : how to clean? Wolfgang German Polish N’ Wax Applicator

mrnextel
04-24-2007, 04:38 PM
Im having a hard time with these applicators, maybe i jsut used wayyyyyy too much liquid souveran. the wax just keeps coming out! how do you get these clean?? Feed back please

BILL
04-24-2007, 04:46 PM
Im having a hard time with these applicators, maybe i jsut used wayyyyyy too much liquid souveran. the wax just keeps coming out! how do you get these clean?? Feed back please

i use this to clean pads and foamies:)

Wolfgang Polishing Pad Rejuvenator is a strong citrus cleaner that penetrates foam or wool to release thick polishes, waxes, and compounds. (http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-pad-rejuvenator.html)

D
04-24-2007, 05:18 PM
I know what you mean, I had this same problem with my pads using Souveran Liquid and Poorboys Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze. It would take me a good 5+ min. to get all the wax out. I just used Dawn on the pads and just kept squeezing them.

ScottB
04-24-2007, 05:20 PM
XMT Pad Cleaner works well for me.

D
04-24-2007, 05:28 PM
The XMT pad cleaner works great when the wax isnt stuck in the pad. It seems like wax and polish builds up in the pad differently.

supercharged
04-24-2007, 08:29 PM
I like DP pad rejuvenator, or just wash them with MF towels.

mrnextel
04-24-2007, 09:00 PM
i tried the xmt pad cleaner 1st it still seemed like those things really held onto alot of wax.

if you use the wolfgang applicator, should you go light on the wax? i would do a section of the car and add more wax to the applicator.

ill try the pad rejuvenator.

thanks for the input.

i still can not beleive how much wax those things hold! :confused: