PDA

View Full Version : Will BL + V7 really make a difference...

spike
11-12-2012, 06:56 AM
On a fully corrected car? Or is it not worth it? I don't have much experience with glazes. The only one I've ever used is Megs #7, and it has never wowed me on newer clear coat paint (I know it's best used on SS paint). I'm looking for a definite visual difference in gloss, like you can't stop looking at the car it's so glossy and beautiful.

Any input is appreciated.

:)

silverfox
11-12-2012, 07:36 AM
Unless all of us that have been praising that combo for months are all delusional...I don't see how you cannot see the difference. And...these products are about as easy to use as anything you will ever touch.

However, On a fully corrected car...I'm not sure why you would take away from all that...because these products will change the way the car looks, no doubt. If you like what works for you now, and how the car looks right now (after you've spent all that time already)...that's what I'd be questioning.

Once you start layering layer after layer on top of stuff you already have...I'd frankly wait until you have a freshly clayed and polished paint before applying BL and V7.