PDA

View Full Version : How much does BL/V7 Protect?

BTLew81
11-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Might be a stupid question, but how great of a level of protection does this combo provide? I mean, I know it would probably be less than say, 845, but maybe not?

Looking for anyone who has used it on a DD to give some input.

Thanks

silverfox
11-10-2012, 03:50 PM
If you were to apply V7 alone after every wash you'd never have to put an LSP on your car again. That's also true for any maintenance spray wax or spray sealant. Longevity only matters if the car owner never does anything other than wash the car. In that case I've gotten 3 months from BL.

BTLew81
11-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Thanks. I'm not one to stress over durability except for winter. I often wonder why so many stress over it. Of course I am one who applies a spray wax after every wash.

Johny B
11-10-2012, 06:50 PM
If you were to apply V7 alone after every wash you'd never have to put an LSP on your car again. That's also true for any maintenance spray wax or spray sealant. Longevity only matters if the car owner never does anything other than wash the car. In that case I've gotten 3 months from BL.
:iagree:

Scott@IncrediblyDetailed
11-10-2012, 09:11 PM
I just used V7 alone for the first time on my silver gray M3 and it turned out great. Give it a shot, an easy WOWO product. If you garage the car you can use V7 as a quick detailer and just keep on top of things.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-10-2012, 11:44 PM
/\ Nice M3.

I cant really comment on durability as I havent used it on my beater but it holds up well on my wifes car that isnt driven much.