PDA

View Full Version : SNOWBRUM Review

Pages : [1] 2

Andr3wilson
11-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Hello Forum!

So today i got to test out my new Snowbrum i purchased or winter!

Upon delivery i questioned wether or not this will safely remove snow as quickly and efficiently as advertised. I also questioned how strong this product would hold up!

Well today was a great test day! Living in Edmonton AB, we received a wallop of snow over the last 12 Hours (roughly 8 inches or 20cm)

I have a glass patio table that i wanted to clear the snow off or and i dont want to scratch it with my plastic shovel. Time to test the SNOWBRUM!!

As you can see, the Snowbrum made quick work of the snow, leaving a thin coating between the glass and the snow (a bit was ice too)

I must say that the overall durability and strength of the product is very high and when the handle is locked, it is strong and does not compress together against the weight of the snow.

I am very happy with this product and i would recommend it! Better than a normal bristled broom!

Chris's FX4
11-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the review.:props:

I just got this and the ice master scraper, and I can't wait to try both of them out.

hoyt66
11-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the review.:props:

I just got this and the ice master scraper, and I can't wait to try both of them out.

I bought these too. Now that I have the Challenger my dd will be parked outside 24/7. Last

year my son moved to New Hampshire and I sent him with the same set up. He said the snow

brum was awesome!!!

Johny B
11-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the review.:xyxthumbs:

FUNX650
11-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Did you get a chance to use it on your vehicle(s)?
If so...How'd that work out?

Thanks.

:)

Bob

Chris's FX4
11-08-2012, 10:25 PM
I bought these too. Now that I have the Challenger my dd will be parked outside 24/7. Last

year my son moved to New Hampshire and I sent him with the same set up. He said the snow

brum was awesome!!!

Good to hear Chet.:xyxthumbs:

I'll be doing a review on both of them this winter.

Old Man
11-09-2012, 09:26 AM
I like mine,too. The blade makes it a bit harder to store inside the car. However, it doesn't retain snow like a brush does.

Meghan
11-09-2012, 09:39 AM
Thank you for the review, obviously we have a had time in Florida getting a review done on those! ;)

Pats300zx
11-09-2012, 10:51 AM
I have had my Snow Brum for years. My only problem is the screw on the handle must of stripped. It makes it hard to extend the pole. Otherwise..mine has lasted for at least 3 good winters.

Gurge
11-09-2012, 11:10 AM
good stuff

I like to pull the snow off the car in straight lines instead of pushing it

http://mrsparkledetailing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/truck-with-snow-mid-swipe-2-300x225.jpg

http://mrsparkledetailing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/truck-with-snow-1-slot-clear1-300x225.jpg

Bigbull2984
11-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Thank you for the review, obviously we have a had time in Florida getting a review done on those! ;)

So you are saying Nick cant review this for me in South FL??? :)

Ill send some Snow down

Andr3wilson
11-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Did you get a chance to use it on your vehicle(s)?
If so...How'd that work out?

Thanks.

:)

Bob

Well because my vehicles are parked inside all the time, i haven't had a situation yet where it could really be put through its paces on a car

But i have given it a try on a bit of wet snow to see how much paint marring occurred

On my Lexus with its stupidly soft CC, it did inflict some light swirls (but thats mostly because the car was dirty under the snow, shouldve known better)
On my Merc with its hard as nails CC it did not inflict any swirls :)

BUT to be honest I know from the heavy soiling in winter, I know swirls will happen no matter how careful I am, so I am waiting for late spring to start any paint correction.

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK :)

Andr3wilson
11-09-2012, 02:29 PM

brum was awesome!!!

Another fellow motor head whose not afraid of a V8 muscle car with RWD in the snow :D!

I also got the Ice Master and i love it, i may do a review on it in these next few days :)

Meghan
11-09-2012, 02:50 PM
good stuff

I like to pull the snow off the car in straight lines instead of pushing it

http://mrsparkledetailing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/truck-with-snow-mid-swipe-2-300x225.jpg

http://mrsparkledetailing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/truck-with-snow-1-slot-clear1-300x225.jpg

Just something we don't see in Fla often, and yes please send us some snow! :xyxthumbs:

Setec Astronomy
11-09-2012, 03:10 PM
I have a glass patio table that i wanted to clear the snow off or and i dont want to scratch it with my plastic shovel. Time to test the SNOWBRUM!!

Can you scratch glass with plastic??