PDA

View Full Version : How To Remove LSP Using Rinseless?

RhetoricMixes
11-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Since its hot as heck down here in Texas most of the year I have to use a rinseless wash like ONR. I know i can put some APC in my car wash solution to strip a LSP but due to my current setup I have hard water (and dont really have the money for a filtered setup) so I very rarely do a traditional wash. My question is what could I add to ONR that would strip protection and not take away its usefullness as a rinseless wash? Would OPC be my answer?

cleanmycorolla
11-06-2012, 03:21 PM
You can always use a paint cleaner by hand or machine after a rinseless, I always suggest Blackfire GEP, but Wolfgang, Pinnacle and P21S offer nice alternatives. They're nice because they remove lsp and really do clean the paint well......

However if you're looking for something to use in a rinseless wash, like ONR, I am sure any APC will help with that cause.

Nick McKees37
11-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Add a couple ounces of Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner (http://www.autogeek.net/pinnacle-signature-all-purpose-cleaner.html) to your wash solution. It wouldn't be a bad idea to go over the area with a quick detail spray/waterless wash when you're finished to ensure no residue remains on the surface.

imranhakro
11-07-2012, 12:19 AM
I add 1- 2 oz of 3M APC in the ONR Wash solution.
But before i start ONR wash, i use ONR at QD dilution to presoak each panel.