PDA

View Full Version : WDGSS vs. WDGLS

Dane
11-03-2012, 09:14 PM
OK, so are the only differences between Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant and Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal the application processes and protection/shine longevity of each product??

rider9195
11-03-2012, 11:23 PM
The spritz sealant is more of a booster for after each wash. But the liquid seal is more durable.

BobbyG
11-04-2012, 05:40 AM
Ryan's pretty much hit this nail on the head. :props:

In addition, Wolfgang has a new offering in its Wolfgang like up; Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal.

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal is a clear sealant. You simply apply it with a foam pad or microfiber pad and walk away, that's it. There's no waiting for it to haze, no buffing required afterwards, and no dusting if it's applied too thick...:props:

Dane
11-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Gotcha, thats kinda what I was thinking. It would be right between WDGPS and the WDGSS. Perfect :)

maxniman
11-04-2012, 10:34 AM
Ryan's pretty much hit this nail on the head. :props:

In addition, Wolfgang has a new offering in its Wolfgang like up; Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal.

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal is a clear sealant. You simply apply it with a foam pad or microfiber pad and walk away, that's it. There's no waiting for it to haze, no buffing required afterwards, and no dusting if it's applied too thick...:props:

it sounds like zanio clear seal i tried on my black vette a few years ago - small amount misted onto the paint, spread and your done.

Dane
11-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Yep, exactly. I was a dedicated Zaino guy for years. I love the product but it's just too difficult to work with compared to the WG products and Klasse. I use Klasse AIO on my white Audi A4 to clean the paint and then WDGPS to protect. Follow up on weekend washings with WDGSS. My black show Mustang and the wife's Edge Limited gets Poorboys World Black Hole Show Glaze (which I've just used once but am impressed with) and then the WDGPS. I'll be using the WDGLS on all three for longevity starting now...

Any comments on Klasse AIO versus the Poorboys Glaze as a cleaner? I know the AIO has a bit of protectant that the PB does not but with the Wolfgang going on after does it really matter? I'm ALWAYS looking for new and/or better products as I get better and better at detailing so I'm all ears!

rider9195
11-04-2012, 03:16 PM
I was a little vague on my description. But a good plan would be to apply the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal and allow it to cure, then apply another coat after an hour of the initial application. When the next time you wash your car, apply some Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant, simply mist on and wipe with a microfiber towel and follow with a light buff to restore that just waxed shine and while adding some durability!

Dane
11-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Yep, that's basically what I used to do with the Zaino. I'm glad the LS doesnt need to cure over night like the Sealant...