PDA

View Full Version : Waterless Wash Chart

Pages : [1] 2 3

Wors
10-31-2012, 11:18 AM
First, to the creator of the shampoo chart, thank you. I used the shampoo chart as a template.

This is the first draft version. Only AG Waterless washes are included. If everyone would like to see other Waterless washes added please let me know. Also, I am sure there are mistakes. Please let me know so I can correct them.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/WATERLESS_v1_0.jpg

tw33k2514
10-31-2012, 11:45 AM
Very nice chart, thank you!

Wors
10-31-2012, 11:55 AM
Very nice chart, thank you!

Welcome

Shortspark
10-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Excellent!! WOW, what a difference in Pinnacle's regular and concentrate price per gallon!

BobbyG
10-31-2012, 12:24 PM
Nicely done!! :props:

Hoytman
10-31-2012, 12:35 PM
It would be nice to see a chart placing 16oz. products in a column, 32oz. products in a column and 128oz. products in a column and so on.

You could actually do it by not changing the chart at all, rather, by placing a color code in the product name column that respresents each size. For example; leave the chart as is but add the color blue to represent gallon products listed in the product name column.

This way, it would make it easier for folks only wanting to purchase 16oz. sizes to identify them. There eye goes straight to only that particular color. A person seeking to buy in gallon quantities could simply look at product names that are yellow, for example.

Ryry11
10-31-2012, 12:36 PM
It would be nice to see a chart placing 16oz. products in a column, 32oz. products in a column and 128oz. products in a column and so on.

You could actually do it by not changing the chart at all, rather, by placing a color code in the product name column that respresents each size. For example; leave the chart as is but add the color blue to represent gallon products listed in the product name column.

This way, it would make it easier for folks only wanting to purchase 16oz. sizes to identify them. There eye goes straight to only that particular color. A person seeking to buy in gallon quantities could simply look at product names that are yellow, for example.

That would be easier, but great chart nonetheless

Hoytman
10-31-2012, 12:50 PM
That would be easier, but great chart nonetheless

i absolutely agree!:xyxthumbs: Any chart is a big help.

Paul Mitchell
10-31-2012, 01:07 PM
Great chart!

Wors
10-31-2012, 01:07 PM
I could put a color behind the name or also arrange the names by size? Keep the feedback coming please.

addysdaddy
10-31-2012, 01:13 PM
First, to the creator of the shampoo chart, thank you. I used the shampoo chart as a template.

This is the first draft version. Only AG Waterless washes are included. If everyone would like to see other Waterless washes added please let me know. Also, I am sure there are mistakes. Please let me know so I can correct them.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/WATERLESS_v1_0.jpg

Thanks for the chart however wish it would expand larger. Tuff on these old eyes.

Wors
10-31-2012, 01:25 PM

Any ideas with what to do with all the 18-26 ounce solutions?

Thanks for the chart however wish it would expand larger. Tuff on these old eyes.

No problem, after more suggestions today I will make repost the charts larger.

Wors
10-31-2012, 02:38 PM
Few more products added and the larger view.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/WATERLESS_v1_1.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/51509/size/big/cat/)

Marre
10-31-2012, 02:42 PM
This is great. Thank you!

Wors
10-31-2012, 02:45 PM
This is great. Thank you!

You are welcome.