PDA

View Full Version : Which waterless wash?

Pages : [1] 2

vman
10-28-2012, 08:36 PM
Ultima waterless wash plus is what everyone recommends but now that pinnacles new waterless wash with carnauba is out, which one would you choose?

Setec Astronomy
10-28-2012, 08:38 PM
Also the Optimum Opti-Clean is on BOGO right now and you've got a couple more hours to get 10% off of that if your order is big enough.

However, you're not going to beat the economy of UWW+, which is why it's popular.

Rsurfer
10-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Also the Optimum Opti-Clean is on BOGO right now and you've got a couple more hours to get 10% off of that if your order is big enough.

However, you're not going to beat the economy of UWW+, which is why it's popular.

And it works.:props:

addysdaddy
10-28-2012, 09:02 PM
This is a question I'm trying to answer for myself. Here are a few of the ones I'm using and like in no particular order.

New Pinnacle WW
New Pinnacle Rinseless Wash diluted for WW
BF WW
ONR diluted 12 oz/gal with 8 oz of your favorite spray wax added

vman
10-28-2012, 09:03 PM
Do you guys usually follow up uww+ with a spray wax after washing?

slawek65
10-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Yes Sir :xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:

Rsurfer
10-28-2012, 09:13 PM
Not needed in my case.

Robert8194
10-28-2012, 09:15 PM

Often times I follow up Blackfire waterless with Optimum spray wax.

Waxmax
10-28-2012, 09:20 PM
I have Pinnacle WW and UWW+ as my favorites....great values.

swanicyouth
10-28-2012, 09:30 PM

Yes. I'll throw two more good ones in the mix that never get mentioned.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/29/u2arysuz.jpg

rwright
10-28-2012, 09:31 PM
Duragloss Rinseless diluted to QD strength (3oz:16oz water) topped with Aquawax. Ultima Waterless Wash+ is my 2nd favorite since I haven't tried the latest from Optimum.

swanicyouth
10-28-2012, 09:46 PM
Duragloss Rinseless diluted to QD strength (3oz:16oz water) topped with Aquawax. Ultima Waterless Wash+ is my 2nd favorite since I haven't tried the latest from Optimum.

Is the DG Rinseless at this dilution comparable to a waterless? Or a QD?

rwright
10-28-2012, 10:22 PM
Is the DG Rinseless at this dilution comparable to a waterless? Or a QD?

It's actually very strong at that ratio and with common sense can be used as a waterless wash. To be honest it needs to be cut back quite a bit for standard QD purposes. Yes this is just my opinion but if you use it at that ratio you will see what I'm talking about.

CWallace
10-28-2012, 11:18 PM
DP waterless is not to be overlooked!!!!!

Shortspark
10-29-2012, 04:23 AM
One of the oldest and still one of the best - PBs Spray and Wipe (if you wish to add gloss follow up with a spray and buff of something like Griot's Speed Shine or Duragloss Fast Clean and Shine). BTW, you can dilute S&W 50/50 with water for a good clay lube. It is also excellent as your windshield cleaner. Use it around the house and bath as a general cleaner as it will not stain. One of its benefits is that it is extremely versatile and can be used in sun or shade and on virtually anything. In fact, this is about all I use to wash my golf cart. S&W does not add to gloss like some of these others that incorporate wax or diluted sealants with its cleaning agents (which limits there versatility to auto applications only), nor should it - it is a stand alone product that is meant to clean without water. It does that as well as anything out there. Although it does not add to shine very much, it does not take away either as do harsher abrasive waterless products. It leaves your lsp just as it was before. I buy it by the gallon!

"Spray & Wipe is a waterless car wash you can use as quick 15 minute solution for your dirty vehicle. If you have heavy dust or road spray, simply wash with Spray & Wipe without dragging out a bucket or hose. Just spray on and wipe clean. Does not contain any wax or abrasives.
USE IN SUN OR SHADE
JUST SPRAY & WIPE
WILL NOT SCRATCH
HAS NO ABRASIVES
HAS NO WAX
SAFE FOR CLEARCOATS
SAFE FOR ALL PAINTS
USE IN THE SUN
USE ON GLASS
USE ON CHROME
USE ON CONVERTIBLE TOPS
USE ON POLISHED ALUMINUM
USE ON WHEELS
USE AS YOUR CAR WASH
REMOVES DUST, DIRT, WATER SPOTS, ROAD GRIME, FRESH TAR, SAP & BIRD DROPPINGS".