PDA

View Full Version : Possibly my wash and wax service

Vitric
10-27-2012, 12:56 PM
As you may have read in earlier posts, I'm starting my mobile exterior buisness this spring. I have been looking at affordable to high end polishes,waxes,ect... I am going to be charging a low price for my work. I've picked out some affordable stuff to test first. 2 of my services I will be testing first are: 1st Wash and Wax, 2nd Polish Wash and Wax. These are the products I have decided to test out first: Ultimate Polish>Ultimate Paste Wax>Ultimate Quick Detailer. All products by Meguiars. Obviously the Polish Wash and Wax will get all 3 and the Wash and Wax will get the last two. Polish Wash and Wax:$75..... Wash and Wax:$50. For standard sized cars. I will be testing the products this afternoon and I will be posting before and after pictures on the Show and Shine thread. :dblthumb2:Thanks for reading:dblthumb2:

vman
10-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Ultimate quick detailer is some good stuff especially for being OTC. I love using it while I dry my car.

Vegas Transplant
10-27-2012, 01:37 PM
Thanks for posting.

One factor you should be looking at while determining your market is durable otc vs. beauty/online products. I think that you'll be amazed. Testing WOWA/WOWO products would also be of benefit.

One last thing, having a sealant product that mimics a nuba is a selling point in markets that are affected by spring pollen and year round dust as these elements tend not to attract as readily as most waxes.

Vitric
10-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Thanks Vegas!! But what is WOWA/WOWO

Vegas Transplant
10-27-2012, 04:10 PM
Wipe On Wipe Off
Wipe On Walk Away

Products like these and similar:

Optimum Car Wax is a spray wax made with real carnauba and synthetic paint sealants for protection & shine! high-grade carnauba wax and silicone (http://www.autogeek.net/optimum-spray-wax.html)

Optimum Opti-Seal 8 oz. Free Bonus! New & Improved! (http://www.autogeek.net/optimum-opti-seal.html)

IID
10-27-2012, 04:35 PM
I have been looking at affordable to high end polishes,waxes,ect...

I am going to be charging a low price for my work.

This may render you little to no profits,don't sell yourself short.