PDA

View Full Version : Using the app

Pages : [1] 2

Chefrad
10-27-2012, 11:32 AM
Personally I love using the autogeeks app so much easier then opening the browser and searching. I do have 1 question and its probably not possible. I would like to get notifications like if someone answered a post I made or answered a thread that I posted on rather then waiting and looking to see if someone answered. That's it. Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AG Online

us6krums
10-27-2012, 03:10 PM
I would also like to see a back button when looking at the store products through the app

MTLean
10-27-2012, 03:26 PM
I would also like to see a back button when looking at the store products through the app

Agreed, this happens alot lol being stuck on the product page.

Divine Details
10-27-2012, 03:41 PM
Personally I love using the autogeeks app so much easier then opening the browser and searching. I do have 1 question and its probably not possible. I would like to get notifications like if someone answered a post I made or answered a thread that I posted on rather then waiting and looking to see if someone answered. That's it. Thanks

If u use the tapatalk app u get notifications.

Chad @ divine details

Chefrad
10-27-2012, 03:47 PM
If u use the tapatalk app u get notifications.

Chad @ divine details

Really!! I'm going try that right now Thanks

Divine Details
10-27-2012, 11:51 PM
Did u get ur notifications working?

Chad @ divine details

Chefrad
10-28-2012, 04:50 PM
Did u get ur notifications working?

Chad @ divine details

Thanks for checking back. Unfortunately no not sure if I downloaded the right one. I'm running an Android and downloaded the Tapatalk forum app the free one. There's a paid version not sure if that's the right one.

Divine Details
10-28-2012, 08:20 PM
Yeah I'm using an iPhone so it might work differently I did pay 1.99 for mine though.

Chad @ divine details

Chefrad
10-29-2012, 11:23 AM
I got it to work now. So much easier now saves time on going through the whole process. Thanks again. Speaking of the iPhone now with the iPad mini coming out looking to go to apple.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

us6krums
11-14-2012, 04:36 PM
I can't upload images using the iphone app. I hit insert/images/library and it then opens up my camera...just like hitting insert/images/camera...

aalbs
11-15-2012, 02:13 PM
Im also unable to upload pics from the iPhone autogeek app. Any tips/tricks to get it working? I always get the following message after it says Uploading for a while : "Mobile upload failed. Failed to connect image server, please try again later.". I love the app as far as easily being able to read the forum without loading the full site.

us6krums
11-15-2012, 02:24 PM
I did get it to work and pull images from my library (iphone) but it won't pull from the camera roll. This is important. Otherwise I have to start the thread before I take the picture or import into my library on the computer. Both an extra step or two at least... Oh and I haven't even bothered to try uploading a file from the library so don't even know if that works.

aalbs
11-15-2012, 08:16 PM
I just updated the autogeek app with the 2.1 version with todays date from the app store and was able to upload a photo from the camera roll.

us6krums
11-16-2012, 03:19 PM
I also got the mobile upload failure, but I saw that that you noticed there was an update, so I downloaded as well and everything works. The pictures don't insert full size, but the process definitely speeded up with all the enhancements! Very nice. Highly recommend the app now.

MTLean
11-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Alright guys AG tweaked their app and we can now upload images via iphone! Thats the good new!
They also removed the in app store browsing instead of the suggested "Back" button. Although they probably working on version 2.2 as we speak!

Great work again AG :)

*edit*
oh everyone already update hehe :p