PDA

View Full Version : dodo juice supernatural wooden pot

Pages : [1] 2

SON1C
10-26-2012, 06:15 AM
whats the discount on the refill?
yeah the wooden pot might be cool and all but if the refill discount doesnt pay for itself eventually I don't see it being worth it?

Kinalyx
10-26-2012, 07:11 AM
i never got the impression that there was a discount on the refill. I think its simply a "refillable pot". To me that means that you can buy supernatural, or any other wax, and keep in in there after you use it all.

Shawn

FUNX650
10-26-2012, 07:13 AM
whats the discount on the refill?

refill discount = ~ 50% ...+ Shipping

On the close of business...10.25.2012:

-@The GBP (£) exchange rate.....~$101.49 (USD)

-@ The Euro (€) exchange rate...~$107.32 (USD)
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Does, then:
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/EndsjustifyMeans.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/51346)
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

:dunno:

Bob

Kinalyx
10-26-2012, 07:44 AM
ahh, i see....so i guess after 2-3 refills, you could actually save more than having bought the 200ml jar 2 or 3 times. Although, you would have to be using a good deal of wax.

Shawn

margallar
10-26-2012, 07:54 AM
that suits the people who detail on a commercial basis

Kinalyx
10-26-2012, 07:57 AM
true, but even as a business, i doubt the average client that gets a quick wash and wax pays the upcharge for better waxes.

Shawn

Vegas Transplant
10-26-2012, 07:58 AM
On the close of business...10.25.2012:

-@The GBP (£) exchange rate.....~$101.49 (USD)

-@ The Euro (€) exchange rate...~$107.32 (USD)

Does, then:
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/EndsjustifyMeans.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/51346)

:dunno:

Bob

+ shipping...both ways?

FUNX650
10-26-2012, 08:01 AM
+ shipping...both ways?

Yes...

And to quote The DoDo:

"there is no such thing as a free lunch"...
"If you have a Supernatural Wood (Iroko) container, we fill it at a discounted rate (not free sadly!) to ensure the beautiful hand turned container lives on, and doesn't become an ash tray or gets thrown out".

And:
"There is no limit to how many times the wax can be refilled, and the refill rights pass to subsequent owners. This is one reason why we didn't overcharge for Supernatural originally and then instigate a free refill programme (the people who underuse the wax end up paying for those who overuse it or try to exploit the system commercially, and the small print/admin is normally horrendous - let alone carriage/insurance fees levied)".

:)

Bob

Note: Send the empty wooden pot to:

Dodo Juice SN Refill
Units 24-28 Golds Business Park
Jenkins Drive
Elsenham
Essex CM22 6JX
UK

SON1C
10-26-2012, 08:27 AM
Thanks bob a ton of good info
What's shipping? I'd imagine around 30?-50? Shipping is usually outrageous when I need it lol..
Probably be better to buy the normal container and just buy a wooden pot to put it in lol, if only dodo would come to US..

SON1C
10-26-2012, 08:27 AM
Thanks bob a ton of good info
What's shipping? I'd imagine around 30?-50? Shipping is usually outrageous when I need it lol..
Probably be better to buy the normal container and just buy a wooden pot to put it in lol, if only dodo would come to US..

Kinalyx
10-26-2012, 08:50 AM
Actually i read on a forum somewhere that AG will allow you to just ship the pot to them, and they would deal with dodo for you. I would assume this to be a much cheaper way to do it, although im not sure theyre still offering this.

Also, the wooden pot dodo is on backorder right now.

Shawn

FUNX650
10-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Also, the wooden pot dodo is on backorder right now.

Shawn...

-I read somewhere (might have been on: The Department of Commerce's web-site)...

That the current tariff being levied by: The U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC)...
For international/overseas-shipping on: Clorox...

Is cost prohibitive for some car-care products' manufacturers that utilizes
its bleaching-prowess...in their "white carnuba" processes.

:D

Bob

Kinalyx
10-26-2012, 09:42 AM
Shawn...

-I read somewhere (might have been on: The Department of Commerce's web-site)...

That the current tariff being levied by: The U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC)...
For international/overseas-shipping on: Clorox...

Is cost prohibitive for some car-care products' manufacturers that utilizes
its bleaching-prowess...in their "white carnuba" processes.

:D

Bob

LOL, yet another very ..."strange" post by Bob....you make things fun

Shawn

Ray@Autogeek
10-26-2012, 09:48 AM
:doh: I should've picked up a pot of supernatural while we had them in stock :cry:

SON1C
10-26-2012, 10:02 AM
Ray would ag handle a dodo sn refill?