PDA

View Full Version : Is it o.k. to clay after Wolfgang deep gloss paint sealant?

eyost
10-24-2012, 08:47 PM
Hi all,

I just finished applying some Wolfgang deep gloss paint sealant and found some areas that could use some clay on as I feel some microscopic bumps, I know shame on me, should have caught that before applying the Wolfgang.

Question is, is it to late to clay? Will I have to start all over by removing the polish?

Thanks for any info.

Ed

Setec Astronomy
10-24-2012, 08:53 PM
Removing the polish? Hopefully you removed the polish before you applied the WGDGPS. Just clay your spots and go over them with the WGDGPS again to restore any protection you may have lost.

TroyScherer
10-24-2012, 08:54 PM
You can clay. But if you do you will need to re-seal...

eyost
10-24-2012, 09:28 PM
Removing the polish? Hopefully you removed the polish before you applied the WGDGPS. Just clay your spots and go over them with the WGDGPS again to restore any protection you may have lost.

Yeah, sorry got my terminology messed up, I'm learning all about this. Today I washed, clayed, then applied Pinnacle Cleansing Lotion, then the Wolfgang. Plan is to top it off in a couple days with some Fuzion.

Thanks for the info.

Johny B
10-24-2012, 09:37 PM

+1
Johny