PDA

View Full Version : AG member leaves me speachless (crazy!!)

Pages : [1] 2 3

hoyt66
10-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Some of you may know I posted about high dollar waxes and how I would never have the chance to know if there even was a difference between them and a $40 jar of wax. After

the post I received a PM asking if I would like to try a "high end" wax...free of charge....Zymol Royale....WHAT???!!! I couldn't believe what I was reading. How generous

is that? It gets better. The member comes to my work (obviously somewhat local) delivers not one sample but FIVE samples of various waxes!! Pinnacle Souveran, Dodo

Supernatural, Pinnacle Sig II, Fuzion and Zymol Royale!!! Hold on....then we go to lunch and guess who pays?? My short request to pay was met with a stern "You won't win this,

I got the bill". I raced home and had to apply the Zymol Royale on my car. The paint is in great shape so a little PCL and I was laying it down! I honestly know the car has more

gloss then anything I have used. The wax finishes "hard" in a good way. Well thats my day. To a true wax enthusiast this is a dream come true!! As always AG forum never fails

to amaze on all levels.

Haha my wifes car is so dirty already!
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/uploads/34296/photo_5_.JPG

Hey its silver and I took these with my I phone but trust me...its good!!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/uploads/34296/photo_6_.JPG

BobbyG
10-24-2012, 06:41 PM
Chet, who is that masked man? :props:

That is absolutely incredible and what a generous offer...and he bought lunch!!!

OH, and the Challenger looks awesome.....

hoyt66
10-24-2012, 06:44 PM
Chet, who is that masked man? :props:

That is absolutely incredible and what a generous offer...and he bought lunch!!!

Hold on Bobby..did I say a man?? Lol True though, this was beyond imagination.

DaveT435
10-24-2012, 06:44 PM
That's awesome!! Cool that you get to enjoy them...and now you can say..."yes there is a difference!!"

Ok...and I'll even go as far as to say your Challenger looks great!! lol

NAVYJOE11
10-24-2012, 06:45 PM
AG folks are definetly some of the most selfless people out there! Just remember to pay it forward, which im sure you will. Now its time to fwd some of those samples and see how selfless you are.lol. Your car looks amazing with that wax.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

Vegas Transplant
10-24-2012, 06:47 PM
AG folks are definetly some of the most selfless people out there!

+1.

Chris's FX4
10-24-2012, 06:48 PM
The members on this forum never cease to amaze me. There are many forums, of all kinds out there, but none come close to the caring, kindness, and pure generosity I see from members on here.:props:

Very nice indeed and the Challenger looks great.:xyxthumbs:

hoyt66
10-24-2012, 06:51 PM
That's awesome!! Cool that you get to enjoy them...and now you can say..."yes there is a difference!!"

Ok...and I'll even go as far as to say your Challenger looks great!! lol

thanks dave! Oh I just saw your avatar. Lol we're like arch enemies or something right? Camaro V Challenger. Just Kidding

AG folks are definetly some of the most selfless people out there! Just remember to pay it forward, which im sure you will. Now its time to fwd some of those samples and see how selfless you are.lol. Your car looks amazing with that wax.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

Thank you navy joe, for the compliment and your service. I have paid a few small things forward here by giving away a few things and I paid for shipping to just because this site is so good to me but I never dreamed I get such a gift as I did today. Your message broke up a little ....something about sending some samp!@#$#@!!!@## lol

lucky472
10-24-2012, 07:25 PM
I haven't been on here for a few months, but just had a great break in weather and did a 6 hour detail on the GTI today. I wanted to look something up before I applied my glaze when I came across this thread. I agree that this is one of the best forums around. I've learned so much and it amazes me how generous everyone is. Great job to the member who hooked another one up, and just as great to share the story for others.

Chefrad
10-24-2012, 07:26 PM
I'm not a Dodge guy but that car is flawless. Zymol is a really expensive and great product. The members here are great I'm addicted to this site.

FUNX650
10-24-2012, 07:30 PM
As always AG forum never fails to amaze on all levels.

^^^Amen Brother!!^^^
"We AGO-ians are truly blessed"...

Haha my wifes car is so dirty already! {:eek:}

Quote:
"What the The Good-Lord hath given:
The Good-Wife can surely take away!" ~ Rocky Powell...1967.

BTW: IMO...
-I think your vehicle looks very nice. Then again, my opinion
probably doesn't matter as much as, say, Mrs. hoyt66's

:)

Bob

Bunky
10-24-2012, 07:34 PM
Congrats on the great stuff !

SON1C
10-24-2012, 07:37 PM
what a great day, congrats!

Pats300zx
10-24-2012, 07:41 PM
What a great day. Congrats.

Jab1719
10-24-2012, 07:42 PM
It's great to hear stories like this.

Just remember to pay it forward and do your part to make this world just a little better!