PDA

View Full Version : What Topper?

DP 08 GXP
10-23-2012, 07:35 AM
Right now I have been using Menz Power Lock as my sealant. I am looking at something to add some depth and shine to the paint and to bring a few more bucks into a detail. I have been looking at CG's Black Light which would go down first then Power Lock and topped with CG's V-7. Anybody else have any suggestions or input? Thanks!

KneeDragr
10-23-2012, 08:00 AM
Right now I have been using Menz Power Lock as my sealant. I am looking at something to add some depth and shine to the paint and to bring a few more bucks into a detail. I have been looking at CG's Black Light which would go down first then Power Lock and topped with CG's V-7. Anybody else have any suggestions or input? Thanks!

If you have a lot of powerlock left, might as well use it, its well regarded.

As for a topper, Id suggest P21s, or DP Max Wax. Ive used both of them and they both produce a great shine and wet look.

My Vette after Black Light and DP Max Wax as as topper

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/54520-blacklight-da-any-tips-2.html#post729641

jcedorjr
10-23-2012, 08:06 AM
I agree on the DP Max Wax. I've been topping with that lately and it offers some awesome depth and brings out the metallics really well if you put it on a car with any metallic flake.

primo spaghetti
10-23-2012, 07:30 PM
i liked the look of WGDPS topped with liquid nattys blue on a salsa red toyota and a brilliant black Dodge...was going to try 845 as the topped to the WG, but this winter both cars will be getting OC'd.