PDA

View Full Version : DP Total Interior Cleaner *NEW FORMULA* Quick thoughts...

WRAPT C5Z06
10-22-2012, 04:31 PM
Really like this stuff. Cleans heavy soil on carpets, fabric, leather, plastic, etc. It's a great all around interior cleaner. My favorite. However, it smells terrible!

Bunky
10-22-2012, 06:07 PM
Really like this stuff. Cleans heavy soil on carpets, fabric, leather, plastic, etc. It's a great all around interior cleaner. My favorite. However, it smells terrible!

Is it scented? The older formula had a nice scent.

Dr Oldz
10-22-2012, 06:32 PM
The old stuff had some pretty strong fumes....thought this new version was gonna take care of that...... Glad I waited for some feedback.

BTW how are you doing Mark?

WRAPT C5Z06
10-25-2012, 11:15 PM
The old stuff had some pretty strong fumes....thought this new version was gonna take care of that...... Glad I waited for some feedback.

BTW how are you doing Mark?
Jim, I'm doing great. Been doing my own thing away from the forums, but got the urge to start posting again. How have u been?

Al, never smelled the original version, but the new version has a puky banana smell. It cleans very well, though.

Dr Oldz
10-25-2012, 11:20 PM
Doing great Mark! Glad to see you back buddy! :cheers:

WRAPT C5Z06
10-25-2012, 11:21 PM
Doing great Mark! Glad to see you back buddy! :cheers:
:cheers: bud!

Jomax
10-25-2012, 11:58 PM
:cheers: bud!

Glad to see you back and in a mustang :D

Sent from my iPhone using AG Online

Bunky
10-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Al, never smelled the original version, but the new version has a puky banana smell. It cleans very well, though.

The older version had a banana smell to me but not pukey, It had a moderate chemical tinge to it.

mg6045
10-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Jim, I'm doing great. Been doing my own thing away from the forums, but got the urge to start posting again. How have u been?

mark, sounds like you got a bottle of the old version. that one smells like pukey banana.

i just got the new version and it has no scent. it has no real smell , kind of like blackfire interior cleaner.

WRAPT C5Z06
10-29-2012, 09:25 AM
mark, sounds like you got a bottle of the old version. that one smells like pukey banana.

i just got the new version and it has no scent. it has no real smell , kind of like blackfire interior cleaner.
Hey Mike, I think I did too. I'm gonna talk to Nick. How do u like the new formula?

mg6045
10-29-2012, 09:33 AM
Hey Mike, I think I did too. I'm gonna talk to Nick. How do u like the new formula?

mark, I have not put it up to the task of any real cleaning yet. I just got it, so I do what I always do first... test it on my leather computer chair. Just to get a feel for it. For that it had a good feel and no nasty odors. It also left the leather feeling clean and smooth and not dry.

WRAPT C5Z06
10-29-2012, 02:21 PM
mark, I have not put it up to the task of any real cleaning yet. I just got it, so I do what I always do first... test it on my leather computer chair. Just to get a feel for it. For that it had a good feel and no nasty odors. It also left the leather feeling clean and smooth and not dry.
Thanks. Let me know what u think when u really put it to the task.

Bigbull2984
10-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Old thread but bought some to try. Love the stuff. Thanks Mark!