PDA

View Full Version : One Stop Library of OPC Uses/Ratios?

VicVinegar
10-19-2012, 08:36 AM
Not trying to be lazy, but I've searched a few different ways with no luck. Is there a thread or site somewhere with a solid rundown of the different uses and dilution ratios for OPC? I'm new to all this and want to get the most out of a versatile product like this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AG Online

flamed03vert
10-19-2012, 08:42 AM
Optimums web site wasn't much help. FWIW:

To clean wheels and tires, Optimum Power Clean™ can be used at full strength or diluted up to 3:1. Agitate as needed and rinse off. For use on painted surfaces, dilute at 3:1 for best results. Spray on, agitate lightly and rinse. To clean interior panels, dilute at 3:1. Spray on, agitate, and wipe off. For leather, vinyl, or the dashboard, dilute at 3:1. Spray on and wipe off. For tougher grime and stains use at full strength.

From Optimum Forums:

Power Clean Purposes and Dilution Ratios - Optimum Powerclean - Optimum Forum (http://optimumforums.org/index.php?showtopic=842)

VicVinegar
10-19-2012, 08:59 AM
Thanks. I had found that thread, but I've seen so many random testimonials in various threads here that I was wondering if there was some "master" OPC thread. Looks like I'll probably make a bottle of 3:1 and 10:1 to get started here. 3 for exterior and 10 for interior to play it safe.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AG Online