PDA

View Full Version : MENZERNA polishes!!!

Qusai
10-18-2012, 09:18 PM
What is up with all the confusion!?! lol this is so mind boggling. I want to mess with the menzerna line so i have been looking at the bundle which includes powergloss, power finish po203, and super finish(nano)po 106fa. Now, if i get this, would it still make sense to get the 85rd? I feel like the 85rd is a necessity by the way you guys talk about this product. I would also like to know which menzerna polish would be ideal to be a prewaxing polish?? i was thinking either the super finish nano or 85 rd would serve me well for this purpose. What the heck is the difference between 85u final polish and the super finish 106fa nano?? what sense does it make to go with the 85u finish polish if it has gloss of 4.5 whereas the super finish 106fa has gloss of 5? They both have the same cutting power, am i the only one tripping!?!? lol please help me, my brain is frying!!! :help:

Ryry11
10-19-2012, 07:32 AM
What is up with all the confusion!?! lol this is so mind boggling. I want to mess with the menzerna line so i have been looking at the bundle which includes powergloss, power finish po203, and super finish(nano)po 106fa. Now, if i get this, would it still make sense to get the 85rd? I feel like the 85rd is a necessity by the way you guys talk about this product. I would also like to know which menzerna polish would be ideal to be a prewaxing polish?? i was thinking either the super finish nano or 85 rd would serve me well for this purpose. What the heck is the difference between 85u final polish and the super finish 106fa nano?? what sense does it make to go with the 85u finish polish if it has gloss of 4.5 whereas the super finish 106fa has gloss of 5? They both have the same cutting power, am i the only one tripping!?!? lol please help me, my brain is frying!!! :help:

Lol and I thought I was the only one confused by the line ;) My problem is is that I already have a lot of polishes that I'm sure do a comparable job, for example the wolfgang swirl remover and finishing glaze, which I have a feeling is a lot like the menzerna line since they're so closely related. I'm like you though, after hearing everybody talk up the 85rd and how it finishes so glossy, it made me wanna try it. But then to me the 85rd and the nano seem very close, so idk which would be better, and how closely are they related to the wolfgang finishing glaze?

swanicyouth
10-19-2012, 07:52 AM
I guess it's all relative to what paint your using it on. Most of the paint out there should finish LSP ready with the midline Menzerna polishes. However, the SF/UF 4500 /PO85RD has less initial cut. They are all diminishing abrasive polishes, so they may all start with variation of aggressive of cut, but the goal is for them to all finish with the same least aggressive cut to leave the glossiest finish.

Think of it this way, if they all (most) finished close to the same theoretically, you would use the least aggressive one to start to get the job done. Then, if you needed more after that, you could use the PO85RD.

Qusai
10-19-2012, 08:31 AM
Since 85rd has a cut of 1 from 1-5, would it remove my lsp like a polish normally would? Can I use 85rd as a prewax step?