PDA

View Full Version : Dunkin Again!

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
04-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Ok you guys are the best but you are getting me fat! Thank you John for making that lovely delivery. I had to have at least one!:o You guys are great, but you are going to turn me into a large lady!:p
But seriously, thank you John for taking time out of your hectic day you are having, enjoy your weekend.:grouphug:

Surfer
04-20-2007, 02:42 PM
More cushion for the pushin....thanks guys:D

ltoman
04-20-2007, 03:25 PM
More cushion for the pushin....thanks guys:D

Leave it to you, Surfer! And I thought Nica would be the one to go there....

Wait, he still owes her flowers. I guess it is not fair because Nica does not live in the US, let alone Florida.

What kind of donuts?

BlackCoupe
04-20-2007, 04:23 PM
Ok you guys are the best but you are getting me fat! Thank you John for making that lovely delivery. I had to have at least one!:o You guys are great, but you are going to turn me into a large lady!:p
But seriously, thank you John for taking time out of your hectic day you are having, enjoy your weekend.:grouphug:

Not that it matters, but if you mean the doughnuts that showed up, that was me! 9 MF towels, XMT 1, 2, 3 and Meg's Hot Shine Gel.

ltoman
04-20-2007, 04:47 PM
Not that it matters, but if you mean the doughnuts that showed up, that was me! 9 MF towels, XMT 1, 2, 3 and Meg's Hot Shine Gel.

ha ha
just goes to show there is a price for everything in this life!
lol

Meghan
04-20-2007, 05:20 PM
Honey you did it last week and know John did it this week, someone is following in your foot steps.

Surfer
04-20-2007, 05:23 PM
To all who provided Meg with dougnuts.....................thank you ;)Im the MANhttp://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/tweetz/hump.gif

BlackCoupe
04-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Honey you did it last week and know John did it this week, someone is following in your foot steps.

I did it today, too! That's what I thought you were referring to. So it sounds like you ARE getting to many doughnuts.

I also have a detailing product for Max's elves to get to work on--a mitt with bristles on at least one side, that you can use to get inside wheel wells with your hand. On sports cars, smaller cars, the space between the tire and the wheel well is too small for you hand AND a brush. You can turn the front wheel, but not the back. OR what might be easier is a not-very-wide brush with the handle coming straight out of the end. The other end of the brush should be rounded.

Meghan
04-20-2007, 05:48 PM
I did it today, too! That's what I thought you were referring to. So it sounds like you ARE getting to many doughnuts.

I also have a detailing product for Max's elves to get to work on--a mitt with bristles on at least one side, that you can use to get inside wheel wells with your hand. On sports cars, smaller cars, the space between the tire and the wheel well is too small for you hand AND a brush. You can turn the front wheel, but not the back. OR what might be easier is a not-very-wide brush with the handle coming straight out of the end. The other end of the brush should be rounded.
PM me about it...

Nica
04-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Man someone beats me again...mmm...

Sufer I like your comment buddy...totally agree..

klumzypinoy
04-20-2007, 10:25 PM
Meghan, how about some Carvel ice cream? :D

c5golfguy
04-21-2007, 12:14 AM
You guys are buying her donuts but me, Ed, and Justin and Shady were buying her drinks! Beat that! buwahahhahhaa :D:D:D:cheers:

ltoman
04-21-2007, 12:18 AM
Meghan, how about some Carvel ice cream? :D

gosh i haven't had carvel in years! took them forever to get to the west coast!:awesome:

klumzypinoy
04-21-2007, 12:25 AM
gosh i haven't had carvel in years! took them forever to get to the west coast!:awesome:

I work in the new one in Chula Vista :D I just got back from closing.

BlackCoupe
04-21-2007, 09:33 AM
PM me about it...

CALL OFF THE ELVES! I found the perfect brush-- a toilet brush. Here is a pic of a simiilar item:

http://www.hardwarestore.com/media/product/100854_front200.jpg (http://www.hardwarestore.com/pop-print/larger-image.aspx?prodNo=39912)

They have them at Publix.