PDA

View Full Version : easy to use polish and soap without equipment

manny2385
10-17-2012, 03:08 PM
whats up everyone, im asking for any suggestions for a good car wash soap and maybe a spray on polish or something that i can use for my routine car washes.

the paint is a metallic silver about a year old and i have no experience with applying wax or polish or using any polishing machines. im willing to learn but at the moment i dont want to spend money on a professional to come fix my mistake. besides, after all the bits and pieces of knowledge iv picked up on here, i would not trust joe shmoe with my car. especially with buffing machines.

is there anyone in the miami area that details or any recommendations for the future? a mobile service would be preferred

Vegas Transplant
10-17-2012, 03:14 PM
Future reference: Advanced Mobile Detailing - Luxury,Exotic,Auto,Boat,Miami,Ft Lauderdale, South Florida (http://advancedmobiledetailing.net/)

yakky
10-18-2012, 10:39 AM
Soap is like a religion. A lot of people are very happy with Meg's Gold Glass or Duragloss, both are excellent values.

When you say polish, I think you mean wax/sealant. Polish=abrasive, and requires a machine unless you have arms of steel.