PDA

View Full Version : A Good Reason to Buy From AG

swanicyouth
10-16-2012, 09:00 AM
Because they will usually replace something if it breaks. Sent me a new handle for my MBHB no questions asked. Broken one and new one:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/16/zu4e9e4y.jpg

The Moose
10-16-2012, 12:11 PM
yes. the geek has by far the best service in the business from a consumer standpoint. And their product descriptions are fantastic, as a relative newb it really helped me pick the right towels and pads when i was getting into it heavy.

BigB02Z28
10-16-2012, 01:40 PM
That's awesome. I ordered some cobra 600's and 530's a few weeks ago and a couple came with a line of thread missing down the long nap side. I was thinking of asking for a replacement but I really needed them for a job that weekend. I felt them and there was nothing sharp and figured it would be okay.

I've read quite a few threads where they've fixed issues with merchandise even after they've been used. On top of them having bogo deals autogeek is amazing. Probably why I've dumped 2-3k into their "growth" over the last 6 months!

Evan.J
10-16-2012, 01:43 PM
This is great to hear. Glad they came through for you. Nice to know if I have have a problem with anything I will be dealing with great customer care.