PDA

View Full Version : D/p Extreme Foam Wow!!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

trhland
04-20-2007, 12:23 PM
this Stuff Is Awesome!!! I Just Used It For The First Time On The Foam Gun . Before I Used It I Tryed My Other Soap From Gliptone. Its Thicker Then D/p So I Figured It Would Produce More Foam Right. Nope It Sucked In The Gun. Bucket Wash Its Good Though. Any Way Then I Tryed The D/p And Im In Love !!! Talk About Sudssssssssss. I Need To Order More:d :d

Jimmie
04-20-2007, 12:46 PM
Nice to know. Got some coming. Do you know what other soaps work well or don't work with the "Foamgun"?

ltoman
04-20-2007, 01:14 PM
I don't have a foamgun but I can tell you just using it normally that soap is terrific - I had gotten a small sample and wow, does it ever last!! I was impressed. I want to give a bottle to my friend with the red neon!

greg'sgoat
04-20-2007, 01:18 PM
Nice to know. Got some coming. Do you know what other soaps work well or don't work with the "Foamgun"?

Poorboys soap and suds works well. Along with Duragloss #901.

trhland
04-20-2007, 01:38 PM
Nice to know. Got some coming. Do you know what other soaps work well or don't work with the "Foamgun"?so far i only tryed glipetone soap i got from pepboys. and then d/p. i heard the mequires soap works good. i think im stuck on d/p i just ordered a gallion.today . im so impressed. i cant belive the thick lather of suds.

trhland
04-20-2007, 02:06 PM
I don't have a foamgun but I can tell you just using it normally that soap is terrific - I had gotten a small sample and wow, does it ever last!! I was impressed. I want to give a bottle to my friend with the red neon!you have to get one lauren. there awesome.fun too im spraying foam everywear on the lawn on my house windows .flowers beds. my cats :D woops :D

scottgt
04-20-2007, 02:12 PM
you have to get one lauren. there awesome.fun too im spraying foam everywear on the lawn on my house windows .flowers beds. my cats :D woops :D

hahaha awww poor kitty lol...i need to get one next order

klumzypinoy
04-20-2007, 02:46 PM
you have to get one lauren. there awesome.fun too im spraying foam everywear on the lawn on my house windows .flowers beds. my cats :D woops :D

lol foam cat is not amused :p

Surfer
04-20-2007, 02:46 PM
I have some DP Extreme and like it, nice minty smell and I don't even like mints, smells like that Spearmint Gum. Still think Poorboys SSS and Duragloss 901 have an slight edge on it. All 3 are excellent soaps though, can't beat DG for the $.

supercharged
04-20-2007, 03:09 PM
I have some DP Extreme and like it, nice minty smell and I don't even like mints, smells like that Spearmint Gum. Still think Poorboys SSS and Duragloss 901 have an slight edge on it. All 3 are excellent soaps though, can't beat DG for the $.
:iagree: :iagree:

PapaBear6801
04-20-2007, 04:06 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience with the Foam Gun and the DP Extreme Foam soap. I just ordered both this week and am waiting for them to be delivered sometime today.

trhland
04-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience with the Foam Gun and the DP Extreme Foam soap. I just ordered both this week and am waiting for them to be delivered sometime today.youll love them both!!

supercharged
04-20-2007, 06:56 PM
Sounds like you are getting spoiled with some boutique products. That's O.K., we all are.:cheers:

Black Diamond
04-20-2007, 07:03 PM
I did a short review on DP Extreme not that long agao. Luv the stuff!

trhland
04-20-2007, 07:32 PM
Sounds like you are getting spoiled with some boutique products. That's O.K., we all are.:cheers:im am for sure. you know before i started dealing with a/g. i used to buy only high volume detailing waxes ect now i only buy high volume degreesers everything else i buy from a/g