PDA

View Full Version : 1970 Barracuda Extreme Makeover

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Mean SS
10-19-2012, 06:09 AM
Hay mike the show is all day and night . But the spectators start getting there around 3.30 -400 and really gets going around 5 . I would get there on the early side so there is not to many people around to do your vid

Thanks for posting this Tommy... normally the Abacoa cars shows are in the morning, at least the couple that I've went to in the past.

Lets hope it's sunny! Stacy and I will be there and I need to get "after" video to add to the "before" video we took when you were here and then I'll upload it to YouTube.

Bamafire
10-19-2012, 06:29 AM
Great work guys

Mean SS
11-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Mike once again your amazing skill and knowledge is second to none . And thank you to all that helped . The results speak for themselves . Someone who saw the Cuda said I would never let anyone touch that car! I replied I'm not letting just anyone touch this car I am letting the guru of paint , wax , polishing , buffing, wet sanding and anything else to do with paint and car care Mike Phillips work with us on this car ! And if you had half a brain you would sign up for one of his boot camps and get your head outta your butt and learn something ! If not go get your Home Depot wash bucket and your Turtle wax apply the wax by hand then call me in three days when your done ! Lololol

I have some video footage to upload and add to this thread too...

We had 3-4 new guys from the Gold Coast Corvette Club Car Show join us last night and I put them to work plus Paul and Chris from my last Boot Camp Class and then a few of our regulars like Rene, (who has been MIA since having his new baby, congratulations and good to see you back, Tim and of course Tommy.

Ray from work here helped out too and took a lot of pictures of the machine polishing process and I'll try to add them too...

Just want to say thanks to everyone that helped out and thank you to Tommy for trusting Autogeek with his 440 Cuda!

:dblthumb2:

Mean SS
11-01-2012, 09:17 PM
The Cuda will on on Display at the Cars of dreams museum car show in Lake park fl .

Mean SS
11-01-2012, 09:19 PM
SHOP WITH A COP OPEN SHOW
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Held at the Cars of Dreams Museum, 133 US 1, this show benefits the Show With A Cop program for the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, and includes awards, giveaways, raffles, and more. Pre-registration is $30, and includes two museum entries, plus a T-shirt. Day of show is $35, but no shirt. Registration opens at 8:00 AM. For more info, call Carol at (561) 688-3983. 123011

Mike Phillips
12-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Hey Tommy,

I still need to get the walk-around-after-video to go with the before video residing on my iphone...

:xyxthumbs:

mets2010
08-15-2013, 07:55 PM
Which pads did,you use with the rotary and the dual action?

Mike Phillips
09-09-2013, 07:43 AM
Which pads did,you use with the rotary and the dual action?

Don't remember off hand and it looks like I never had time to get the "process pictures" posted.

If I get time I'll look through my picture library and see what I can find out....

Kind of shows the value of the "time" invested in posting the pictures. Just hard to do sometimes...

:)

Detailer Daemon
07-10-2014, 09:52 PM
helpful to the best thanks mike!