PDA

View Full Version : Cyclo arrived

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

justin_murphy
04-19-2007, 09:09 PM
The Cyclo is simply awesome!

The aluminum finish will tarnish and scratch but is just meant for light weight and heavy abuse. I love it!

To me, simply the perfect polishing machine.

Nuke33
04-19-2007, 09:14 PM
You got a lot of nice stuff there!

Nica
04-19-2007, 09:23 PM
I have not used my PC once since purchasing a cyclo. I can't stand the vibration of the PC. You just don't get that numbness in your hands with the cyclo.

:iagree: This was the big drive for me to purchase the Cyclo, I don't mind the PC but the vibration just got to me besides I'm hoping to improve my skills with the rotary and once I master the rotary (many months for that) I will use the Cyclo on "special" vehicles. I'm looking forward on using the Cyclo, such a sweet machine. I had to turn it on and see how she talks to me ;) oh by the way she (the Cyclo) told me her name is Linda. Linda in spanish means gorgeous :D

So my Metabo is Lola and my Cyclo is Linda. Lola, Linda and I have a long road to travel and looking forward to it. I love my two new females :D

Yes, I'm hooked :o .....:righton:

pt91
04-19-2007, 09:57 PM
i think i will call my metabo BO and the cyclo LOW. PC will be named, well the PC.

alban61
04-20-2007, 04:00 AM
:iagree: This was the big drive for me to purchase the Cyclo, I don't mind the PC but the vibration just got to me besides I'm hoping to improve my skills with the rotary and once I master the rotary (many months for that) I will use the Cyclo on "special" vehicles. I'm looking forward on using the Cyclo, such a sweet machine. I had to turn it on and see how she talks to me ;) oh by the way she (the Cyclo) told me her name is Linda. Linda in spanish means gorgeous :D

So my Metabo is Lola and my Cyclo is Linda. Lola, Linda and I have a long road to travel and looking forward to it. I love my two new females :D

Umm, Nica, I think you might need some professional help!! :D
Lola?? Reminds me of a song.............Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there. She would merengue and do the .........
Oh no!! Barry Manilow!! I think I need some help!! :p

SiliconX
04-20-2007, 04:57 AM
Well, no sense buying anything anymore.

I'll just drive to your place and pay you to detail my Civic haha. Man that machine is big. Looks like you need one of those mechanical arms to hold it up like the huge plasma rifles in Aliens...

Which would rule btw :righton:

Nica
04-20-2007, 09:35 AM
Well, no sense buying anything anymore.

I'll just drive to your place and pay you to detail my Civic haha. Man that machine is big. Looks like you need one of those mechanical arms to hold it up like the huge plasma rifles in Aliens...

Which would rule btw :righton:

Come on over buddy, garage will be open for you. Just say when and I'll be here waiting with Lola and Linda and a wack of products. Next week I'm getting a bunch of stuff that I ordered...Optimum, Menzerna and some Zymol stuff. If you want me to detail it I'll let you pick what you would like to have on your vehicle ;) .

Oh the mechanical arms...yea that would be SWEET!! :righton: :righton: Funny becuase that's what I was thinking when I first saw it hahaha...or like the transformers and there weapons on there arms...sweet :awesome: :awesome:

Umm, Nica, I think you might need some professional help!! :D
Lola?? Reminds me of a song.............Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there. She would merengue and do the .........
Oh no!! Barry Manilow!! I think I need some help!! :p

Yea...um...I'm behond help now ;) I need :grouphug: therapy. Yup, My Lola has curves like you wouldn't belave and she can merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Samba through any vehicle...ooohhh...gets me all exited just thinking about her...I jsut got to make sure Linda dosen't get too jelous. But yup when you think of Lola...the first thing that comes to mind (in my mind that is) curves...lots or gorgeous curves...and I'm not talking about my wife ;) .....

Let me know when the class begins alban :D :awesome:

The Edge
04-20-2007, 09:51 AM

Try this test, first use the LC velcro pads on the Cyclo and get a real good feel for how the machine vibrates. Then change over to the Edge system and I guarantee that will be the last time you use velcro on your Cyclo.

Nica
04-20-2007, 10:03 AM
Try this test, first use the LC velcro pads on the Cyclo and get a real good feel for how the machine vibrates. Then change over to the Edge system and I guarantee that will be the last time you use velcro on your Cyclo.

Thanks for the tip, I was told by a Cyclo user that if you use the Lake Country pads that I would get more vibration. I will give it a try and compare. Thanks for letting me know, so looking forward to use the Cyclo.

sparkie
04-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Congrats buddy! Can I come play with your new toy!:D

Nica
04-20-2007, 09:41 PM
Congrats buddy! Can I come play with your new toy!:D

Come on buddy, you know your always welcome...pack your bags and come on over...lots of new products and toys to play with my friend. Wait till you see the stuff I'm getting next week...:righton:

justin_murphy
04-20-2007, 10:00 PM

AMEN to that!

Brace1
04-21-2007, 12:48 PM
I can vouch for that statement. I handled two Cyclo's at Detailfest, one with velcro and one with the Edge system and it was NIGHT and DAY difference (no lie).

Nimble
04-21-2007, 01:08 PM
The Cyclo is simply awesome!

The aluminum finish will tarnish and scratch but is just meant for light weight and heavy abuse. I love it!

To me, simply the perfect polishing machine.

So does that mean you will be replacing/phasing out your PC in favor of the Cyclo? What about vs a quality rotary? You ever consider using a rotary in your business?

sneek
04-21-2007, 09:14 PM
Come on buddy, you know your always welcome...pack your bags and come on over...lots of new products and toys to play with my friend. Wait till you see the stuff I'm getting next week...:righton:
LOL Can I seriously go over to your place the week after that?

:( I am just getting owned by school lately

Monday:Chem Lab Thurs: Chem Unit test, following monday: english essays due and Calculus unit test.

then I have one week where I have to cram in 2 weeks as I am going camping May 15-17 then grad on 18th....won't be doing anything that Saturday after LOL.:cheers::cheers: