PDA

View Full Version : Speedy Surface Prep Towel: So much easier than clay!

Pages : [1] 2 3

ihaveacamaro
10-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Hey guys, I know a lot of people have put up their reviews and thoughts on this product, and I thought a video might be helpful for anyone who needed a little extra nudge to get it... so here's my video :xyxthumbs:

Note: I want to point out that I shot the clay towel with the clay lube before the video, and also it helps to have a rinse bucket around you. My old way was to always run into my bathroom sink and rinse it lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_kX6RwRgjA]Speedy Surface Prep Towel: Clay Alternative - YouTube[/video]

GoldBl4d3
10-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Nice thank you, I have been contemplating to buy one. Will now. Than you again!

dad07
10-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Good video.........your thoughts on the towel are much appreciated!

piscott
10-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Well done video. I'm buying it.

Johny B
10-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Hi,
Thanks for the video.Never too much information on the use of a new product. I'm overstocked with clay bars so I'll have to wait before ordering the Prep Towel.

Johny

Wors
10-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Great video. Thanks for taking the time to create it. I recently purchased a speedy prep towel and can't wait to try it out.

Pats300zx
10-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Great video. Thanks for putting that together.

primo spaghetti
10-10-2012, 08:15 PM
nice work man.

i wish i could find this easily in Canada...ill have to get it when im on vacation in the US next.

FUNX650
10-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Thanks for sharing your Clay-Towel video...

Also...Glad you lived to tell about it!!
-Starting here at the t39sec mark (freeze-frame)...I thought you were being attacked by some god-awful creature! :eek:

Speedy Surface Prep Towel: Clay Alternative - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Q_kX6RwRgjA&vq=large#t=39)

:)

Bob

Setec Astronomy
10-10-2012, 08:25 PM
i wish i could find this easily in Canada...ill have to get it when im on vacation in the US next.

You to customs officer: "oh, that? that's just my face-wash towel, I bring it everywhere with me...for my complexion!"

A-train
10-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Great review! Thanks for making the vid

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

primo spaghetti
10-10-2012, 08:53 PM
You to customs officer: "oh, that? that's just my face-wash towel, I bring it everywhere with me...for my complexion!"

haha...im sure it is allowed...just a PITA to head over to a PO box and get it...HAHA

willm7
10-11-2012, 08:48 AM
Very nice review and video. Sounds like it is worth the price of the initial investment if it last that long. Need to get one. Thanks.

ihaveacamaro
10-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Thank you everyone for the very kind words! It really means a lot that people will actually watch my video and enjoy it Im the MAN

Considering the really awesome reception this video got, I will hopefully be adding more soon :)

Thanks everyone! :xyxthumbs:

ihaveacamaro
10-11-2012, 09:17 AM
Great video. Thanks for taking the time to create it. I recently purchased a speedy prep towel and can't wait to try it out.

You will not be disappointed! The thing is amazing! Remember to break it in on glass for about a minute :xyxthumbs:

Thanks for sharing your Clay-Towel video...

Also...Glad you lived to tell about it!!
-Starting here at the t39sec mark (freeze-frame)...I thought you were being attacked by some god-awful creature! :eek:

Speedy Surface Prep Towel: Clay Alternative - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Q_kX6RwRgjA&vq=large#t=39)

:)

Bob

Hahah when I finished the video I saw that and was like what is that! Turns out it was a leaf... first few times I watched the video I thought it was some large cockroach or toad or something lmao!