PDA

View Full Version : Need some help..

6LS2
04-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Okay guys, it's time to buy some interior care, but I dont know what.. I'm buying my stuff from Waxit.

For Leather, I'm buying Poorboys Leather Stuff, is this good? Will it remove stains, and restore the leather, and protect it? Because it says it cleans, conditions and protects it in one step. For non leaather seats, whats something that will remove all types of stains, and clean it nicely?

And for the roof of the interior, whats a product that will remove stains etc from that?

As for a good wheel cleaner, whats the best in regerads to removing fried brake dust and other contents etc..

And for the interior, do I need any specific brushes to take stains out? And for the wheels to..

Thanks alot! :)

6LS2

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lets pay a little more attention to terms/conditions, any more linking to this degree with have you watching from the sidelines.
Scott

Lone_Star
04-19-2007, 11:53 AM
6LS2, you might want to take down your link to the other site. Not sure if it is going to be against AG rules or not.

I personally like Folex for interiors, but I like it because I can get it from Lowes. I am sure the pro's will chime in on more boutique stuff.

scottgt
04-19-2007, 02:39 PM
jeeeeez that site has some jacked up prices

ltoman
04-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Yah, mods are going to be mad at you for that. They keep telling us not to do it.

ScottB
04-19-2007, 06:30 PM
Woolite for headliners, DP Interior Cleaner for carpets, and Pinnacle or Connolly for leather.

6LS2
04-19-2007, 11:02 PM
Thanks killr :) and why wouldnt I be allowed to put up the link seeing as its AG's Aussie distributor?

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/international-vendors/102-australia-distributor.html

Dave R32
04-22-2007, 08:13 AM
Okay guys, it's time to buy some interior care, but I dont know what.. I'm buying my stuff from Waxit.

For Leather, I'm buying Poorboys Leather Stuff, is this good? Will it remove stains, and restore the leather, and protect it? Because it says it cleans, conditions and protects it in one step. For non leaather seats, whats something that will remove all types of stains, and clean it nicely?

And for the roof of the interior, whats a product that will remove stains etc from that?

As for a good wheel cleaner, whats the best in regerads to removing fried brake dust and other contents etc..

And for the interior, do I need any specific brushes to take stains out? And for the wheels to..

Thanks alot! :)

6LS2

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lets pay a little more attention to terms/conditions, any more linking to this degree with have you watching from the sidelines.
Scott

6LS2,

I use WG Spot remover for headlinings.

For your leather also think about the WG cleaner and the WG conditioner.

For wheels, P21s is the safest, Poorboys Spray and Rinse is the strongest.

Cheers
Dave.

PS: Scottgt, my prices are in Australian Dollars and as we only get around 80 US cents to one of our dollars, have to pay airfreight from Florida and include local taxes our prices are always going to appear "jacked up"

ScottB
04-22-2007, 08:29 AM
Thanks killr :) and why wouldnt I be allowed to put up the link seeing as its AG's Aussie distributor?

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/international-vendors/102-australia-distributor.html

The links I viewed where of a competitors product, while true we provide some products to this distributor, the competing products would still not be allowed. (ex. link to his Swissol offerings)