PDA

View Full Version : This is a first!

sparkie
04-19-2007, 04:14 AM
Preparation is the key to achieving the optimum gloss with Opti-Seal. There are no fillers or cleaners. This is a true paint sealant. If your vehicle has some light imperfections, use Optimum Poli-Seal, their one step polish and wax. Poli-Seal (true wax) will remove mild swirls and oxidation. Top the smooth, shiny finish with Opti-Seal (sealant) for added protection and gloss. Opti-Seal can also be used as a base coat under a carnauba wax.

Poli-Seal can be used as a light swirl mark remover, a final polish, and a true wax and sealant……All in one step!

So now we can top WAX with a Sealant?:confused: I'm I reading this right? :p

orngez
04-19-2007, 04:17 AM
the beta testers of opti seal and the other no wipe sealant did say that it worked fine on top of a carnuba...

klumzypinoy
04-19-2007, 04:20 AM
sounds like a clear coat for carnauba waxes :) hopefully carnauba waxes can last as long as the coat of opti-seal that lies on top of it.

klumzypinoy
04-19-2007, 04:20 AM
omg i can't sleep -_- I think I'm gonna force myself to sleep, g'nite guys!

ScottB
04-19-2007, 06:46 AM
Based on all the followings and pics I have seen, Optiseal has a slight edge over CS in gloss. As with most products detailing, the manufacturer can add this feature at will. I look forward to trying side by side, as I firmly believe these products will find way to people looking for a shortcut and not necessarily doing any prep.

Russecu
04-19-2007, 07:06 AM
I think Opti-seal is gonna give me the looks I want from what I have seen and read. CS from what I have seen and read is not what I am looking for. If possible I am going to give the Opti-seal a whirl this weekend.

sparkie
04-19-2007, 07:30 AM
I will be doing a review on Opti-Seal sometime next week..