View Full Version : dodo juice ..

Pages : [1] 2

SON1C
10-07-2012, 05:27 PM
how are you guys applying dodo juice?
particularly their soft waxes?

mwoolfso
10-07-2012, 07:02 PM
I Dodo by fingers albeit not this year. My grip strength improved significantly and the looks on the car was amazing.

SON1C
10-07-2012, 08:03 PM
I Dodo by fingers albeit not this year. My grip strength improved significantly and the looks on the car was amazing.

this is why I ask I hear a lot of by hand by finger with their wookie fist mitt or whatever it is lol

are you guys actually using bare fingers? what do you use about 3? and just casually spread and bond with the paint lol

david79z28
10-07-2012, 08:17 PM
I apply it with a yellow foam pad.

I didn't care for applying it with my fingers.

DaveT435
10-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Mike has a video of a guy spreading wax with his finders.

D Hull
10-07-2012, 08:45 PM
With DoDo i only use 3 fingers and you will be amazed how much control you have with the wax.

SON1C
10-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Steady on... I think he was asking a genuine question, since you hear quite a bit about people applying Dodo with their bare hands.

Perhaps he could have worded it a bit better...

I'm sick and tired of these rude an unnecessary remarks. You sir, are giving the AutoGeek Forums a bad view. Simply keep these unnecessary thoughts to yourself, cause all you are doing is causing problems.

C'mon guys!

Mike has a video of a guy spreading wax with his finders.

do you know which or a link?

SON1C
10-07-2012, 08:57 PM
With DoDo i only use 3 fingers and you will be amazed how much control you have with the wax.

I'm interested lol
does it take much longer?
I imagine you lose a decent amount less of product with this method?

AeroCleanse
10-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Only Dodo wax I have is Supernatural and I use the Supernatural finger mitt to apply it.

cwilliams4296
10-07-2012, 10:15 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/tricks-tips-techniques/42991-hand-applying-dodo-juice-orange-crush-soft-wax-pj-dodo-juice.html

FUNX650
10-08-2012, 12:15 AM
-I, for one, am really enjoying this thread, and its 3-finger reference!!! :dblthumb2:
(Hope it doesn't get wiped-out.)

I see only one drawback to it so far...No one has said which three fingers to use yet.

-I use the "finger-ananolgy":
1.) When ordering drinks
2.) Road-rage purposes

And since many Men refer to their vehicle as "The Other Woman", "Pride and Joy", What a Beauty, etc...
Ladies incarnate, as it were...Then:

3.) Before I even start thinking about waxing, I begin holding up one finger at a time...
Until a big broad grin comes upon "Her" face.

That's when I'll know for sure if I'm:
The man for the Waxing, of which "She" is so desirous.

Mr. Mike Phillips said...

^^^Words of Wisdom^^^

...please choose your next words wisely BUT I would rather you not post if you have nothing nice to say...

(^^^I'm always nice!!^^^)

-He also has stated/provided-information about: 'the report and ignore buttons'...
Of which I will, no doubt, begin to utilize...Since:

-I am more inclined to "heed his words of wisdom", moreso than those of such a young, impetuous, lost-soul...
that you have, at least so far, impressed me as being.

Bob

mwoolfso
10-08-2012, 06:59 AM
this is why I ask I hear a lot of by hand by finger with their wookie fist mitt or whatever it is lol

are you guys actually using bare fingers? what do you use about 3? and just casually spread and bond with the paint lol

I think he finger pads wouldn't help spread the wax any better than my fingers alone. So I don't bother with them. The answer is that it is entirely up to you as to how many fingers and how much of your hand to use. Based on my experience most of the Dodo waxes do well with 3-4 fingers, and I alternate between left and right arm. You just need to be careful not to use too much product or the wipes will get harder.

As to all of the other static in the thread....... really???? :nomore: The passion is commendable everyone and regardless of how it all started you each have control over how constructive you want to be with forum membership.

SON1C
10-08-2012, 07:25 AM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/tricks-tips-techniques/42991-hand-applying-dodo-juice-orange-crush-soft-wax-pj-dodo-juice.html

Thanks!

SON1C
10-08-2012, 07:28 AM
-I, for one, am really enjoying this thread, and its 3-finger reference!!! :dblthumb2:
(Hope it doesn't get wiped-out.)

I see only one drawback to it so far...No one has said which three fingers to use yet.

-I use the "finger-ananolgy":
1.) When ordering drinks
2.) Road-rage purposes

And since many Men refer to their vehicle as "The Other Woman", "Pride and Joy", What a Beauty, etc...
Ladies incarnate, as it were...Then:

3.) Before I even start thinking about waxing, I begin holding up one finger at a time...
Until a big broad grin comes upon "Her" face.

That's when I'll know for sure if I'm:
The man for the Waxing, of which "She" is so desirous.

Bob
Lol bob your posts are always informative and entertaining

I think he finger pads wouldn't help spread the wax any better than my fingers alone. So I don't bother with them. The answer is that it is entirely up to you as to how many fingers and how much of your hand to use. Based on my experience most of the Dodo waxes do well with 3-4 fingers, and I alternate between left and right arm. You just need to be careful not to use too much product or the wipes will get harder.

As to all of the other static in the thread....... really???? :nomore: The passion is commendable everyone and regardless of how it all started you each have control over how constructive you want to be with forum membership.
Thanks for good input, I was kind of leaning towards just using my fingers if the finger mitt isn't worth it / it'd be fun to try it, like most I've only used applicators and pads etc

imranhakro
10-08-2012, 07:57 AM
I apply with this....Im the MAN