PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Soap?

Pages : [1] 2 3

P8ntballer597
04-18-2007, 10:48 PM
Simple. What's everyone's favorite soap/shampoo for your washes?

joe.p
04-18-2007, 11:09 PM
DG shampmoo..great lubricity laeves a nice clean surface ..i can live with the cherry aroma...

sparkie
04-19-2007, 12:16 AM
Do I got to say it!
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1945_27425951

I will be testing Poorboy's Super Slick & Suds in the near furture.

klumzypinoy
04-19-2007, 12:34 AM
Same with those guys above ^^ AND Poorboy's Super Slick & Suds

TjMonsen5
04-19-2007, 12:35 AM
i dont even know what kind of soap i use, its from AutoMagic, the supplier for of all of our car detailing supplies for the car dealer ( i work there) I know it smells like cherries and it want to taste it!

sparkie
04-19-2007, 12:49 AM
i dont even know what kind of soap i use, its from AutoMagic, the supplier for of all of our car detailing supplies for the car dealer ( i work there) I know it smells like cherries and it want to taste it!Sound like #901!

Jimmie
04-19-2007, 01:13 AM
Same with those guys above ^^ AND Poorboy's Super Slick & Suds

:iagree: but flip em. PB SS&S and DG901. In fact don't flip em, flip a coin.

Sevenrd
04-19-2007, 01:21 AM
I usually use Meg's GC, but recently purchased some DP extreme foaming to try out. It does foam up nicely, is slick and smells nice, but I'm not sure it's worth the extra cost over GC, at least for me. I go through so much shampoo and GC does a nice job for not much money.

With that said, I do like trying out different products. So I'll still likely try some others from time to time.

klumzypinoy
04-19-2007, 01:50 AM
:iagree: but flip em. PB SS&S and DG901. In fact don't flip em, flip a coin.

Yup, flip a coin :D DG901 is readily available for me to pick up at Car Quest.

orngez
04-19-2007, 02:12 AM
I like megs nxt and gold glass for otc soaps...when they are on sale they are a great value...look around as both these washes are on sale all over the place for "spring cleaning"...the rite aid across the street from me is selling gallon bottles of nxt for 3.99...woot woot...costco carries gold glass every now and again as well...all the premium level soaps like dg, citrus wash, sss, etc are great as well if you only detail your own car.....cuts into my profits if i use the boutique stuff :)

klumzypinoy
04-19-2007, 02:34 AM
I like megs nxt and gold glass for otc soaps...when they are on sale they are a great value...look around as both these washes are on sale all over the place for "spring cleaning"...the rite aid across the street from me is selling gallon bottles of nxt for 3.99...woot woot...costco carries gold glass every now and again as well...all the premium level soaps like dg, citrus wash, sss, etc are great as well if you only detail your own car.....cuts into my profits if i use the boutique stuff :)

Man I should check out some wal mart n other places for sales :D

HAN
04-19-2007, 02:42 AM
otc, gold class and duragloss, boutique i like pb sss. i heard souverans' is nice so I ordered one - should be here tomorrow!

Pete

klumzypinoy
04-19-2007, 03:21 AM
Wow Han, all I see is your posts when I went to AGOnline's home page :p

HAN
04-19-2007, 03:48 AM
couldn't get to sleep! :(

Wow Han, all I see is your posts when I went to AGOnline's home page :p

justin_murphy
04-19-2007, 05:29 AM
NXT Tech Wash has been my favorite for over a year now. I use it everyday in my business. Why? It's tough. Most of the vehicles I do are covered in everything.......and this is every two weeks! It aids in drying by sheeting too. Some says it's harsh and will strip your LSP, but I've never seen it.

When I want a more gentle wash I use Pinnacle's Bodywork Shampoo.