PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday!!!

flyinion
10-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Alko asked me to take over the Friday threads for a bit so here we are :dblthumb2: Hope everyone has a good weekend planned. It finally cooled off here a bit and is out of the 90's so I'm going to enjoy doing a little maintenance on the Jeep this weekend (oil change & tire rotation). Sunday we're going to look at a potential new furry kid (Boxer puppy).

hoyt66
10-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Alko asked me to take over the Friday threads for a bit so here we are :dblthumb2: Hope everyone has a good weekend planned. It finally cooled off here a bit and is out of the 90's so I'm going to enjoy doing a little maintenance on the Jeep this weekend (oil change & tire rotation). Sunday we're going to look at a potential new furry kid (Boxer puppy).

Happy Friday to you Flyinion. Not much this weekend for me. Finally going back to work after a month off for hip surgery. It's mentally painful sitting around waiting to heal. I did take the

car for a ride yesterday. Felt sooooo good! Time is running out for that here in Detroit. Right now I'm off to physical therapy! Have a great weekend!!

1Clean3
10-05-2012, 12:53 PM
Happy Friday all! Math homework for me. Bwahh bwahh...

Chris's FX4
10-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Happy Friday everyone!

40degrees here and winds up to 45mph. Might snow a little tonight. Probably just going to drive around this weekend and see whats left of the fall colors.

Meghan
10-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Happy Friday everyone, been a long week and ready to do nothing!

Jomax
10-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Happy Friday, detailing my toyhauler, its going for sale this weekend. It's low to mid 90's here. Still too hot:)

Sent from my iPhone using AG Online