PDA

View Full Version : Thank you bobby!

stangfreak
10-02-2012, 06:42 PM
I would just like to thank bobby for his help. Great guy and very informative. Has a lot of patience . He is teaching me more about detailing and I have to say, that is very nice of him. This site has some good guy's on here that know what they are talking about!!

BobbyG
10-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Alex, thank you very much for the complements and kind words.

Everyone was at one time or another a detailing newbie or beginner. Having a venue like Autogeek Online is a tremendous boost to everyone with a desire raise the detailing bar or simply to learn the correct way to wash and wax a finish benefits.

I read and have learned ALLOT from every contributor to this forum. Whether it be hobbyist or professional, everyone brings something to the game. Personal techniques, pads, products, and combinations thereof generates tremendous amounts of critical learning's and have helped me join today's community of detailing experts.....that would be you!!

Again, thanks so much for your kind words. I've enjoy the exchanges of information and experiences and particularity enjoy helping those where I can. I try to give clear and honest information saving those readers time and expense by creating a successful solution to a problem or situation. This is a real treat for me personally.

RMM
10-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Hear hear!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink004.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

hoyt66
10-02-2012, 07:32 PM
I agree Bobby is a huge help on this site. A lot of ppl are very generous with their knowledge here. Awesome forum!!!

rider9195
10-02-2012, 07:45 PM
This is what brings me back to this forum everyday! Not many forums are like this one. When a forum member takes their time to personally help out a new member it makes the forum even better.

Eandras
10-02-2012, 08:04 PM
I met BobbyG a few months ago in person. His persona on the forum is unmatched when you meet him in person. Bobby was at a detailing event with his Son-In-Law. Bobby went through the process step by step explaining the cause and the effect. A real teacher with passion. Bobby is a real coach.

I really enjoy his posts on this forum.

Ed

Dirtyrango212
10-02-2012, 09:23 PM
This is what brings me back to this forum everyday! Not many forums are like this one. When a forum member takes their time to personally help out a new member it makes the forum even better.

:iagree: from my first day here he helped me out with a few questions bobby is a great guy! :props:

stangfreak
10-02-2012, 09:46 PM
I alway's washed my car's with the two bucket method, microfiber towels, clay, apply wax and remove it the proper way. BUT, polishing, machines, and all this extra stuff im new to and have no idea.

This site really is amazing. You guy's know a lot and the information that is presented here is great. You guy's rock.

And thank's again bobby

Johny B
10-02-2012, 09:46 PM
I agree Bobby is a huge help on this site. A lot of ppl are very generous with their knowledge here. Awesome forum!!!

Hi,
Bobby is a very helping guy. I have to thank him very much for the help provided to date. A five stars asset for the AG forum.

Johny.

stangfreak
10-02-2012, 09:49 PM

I used to moderate a bunch of mustang forum's. very intense. This site is very friendly and again, the information is just spot on. From the video's, the how to, and write ups, its just amazing.

I stayed in tonight doing some homework that bobby gave me lol. I got a lot of note's here that I took. I think I am officially addicted to detailing. I was more of a horsepower freak and making my car go as fast as possible. But it has to be a show and go car!!

BobbyG
10-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the complements guys....:dblthumb2: