PDA

View Full Version : Spray Sealant questions

Bigbull2984
10-01-2012, 02:12 PM
I love using BF Crystal Seal on my car, so easy to use and slick finish after it cures. Most of us hobbyist dont really worry about durability on our personal cars since we wax and clean often.

But I want to use a spray sealant like BFCS on my moms car brothers car, and our SUV that my wife drives. What kind of durability should I expect? My parents live in FL were it rains all the time and me and my wife are in WV, so this winter I am expecting some heavy snow...

So out of these spray sealants like Ultima PG, BFCS, and OPT; what is the most durable.

cleanmycorolla
10-01-2012, 02:28 PM
2-4 months depending on environment.

darkangelism
10-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Are you using a liquid sealant as well?

addysdaddy
10-01-2012, 02:43 PM

I live in south Florida and BFCS lasts about 4 mos, maybe more if the car is garaged.

KillaCam
10-01-2012, 06:34 PM
I sprayed some DG aquawax on my mom's truck as a stand alone lsp and it is still beading good after 2+ months. Amazing stuff, quick on off. Can also be used when the car is still wet.

Vegas Transplant
10-01-2012, 06:35 PM

+1
oos.

Bigbull2984
10-03-2012, 09:47 AM

Thanks

No, polish the cars and quick IPA/WW wipe down.

I live in south Florida and BFCS lasts about 4 mos, maybe more if the car is garaged.

BFCS lasting 4 month in the FL weather is impressive.

I sprayed some DG aquawax on my mom's truck as a stand alone lsp and it is still beading good after 2+ months. Amazing stuff, quick on off. Can also be used when the car is still wet.

RealllY!!! DG is great stuff.