PDA

View Full Version : Optimum GPS with Wolfgang DGPS?

flyinion
10-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Anyone combine these? Are they compatible? I'm thinking of using GPS on my Jeep for the glaze filler capabilities (unless there is a better suggestion) because scratches from brush off-road is becoming inevitable (I try to avoid it but sometimes I get taken on a trail where it can't be avoided). I'd rather hide the remains than try to fully polish out multiple times a year (you know, save as much paint as possible). I already have the Wolfgang twins and DGPS but had been thinking of adding an AIO type product anyway. Then I started wondering if the sealer in DGPS would play nice and I could layer it on top.

cleanmycorolla
10-01-2012, 01:03 PM
I'm sure you'd be fine! I've used WGDGPS on top of lots of AIO's.

Chris Thomas
10-01-2012, 06:26 PM
GPS is a glaze as in pure polish (definitions of glazes can vary greatly depending on who you ask)...not as in fillers. It will have some filling if you apply it like a wax without working it...but if you work it, you will find real correction and NO filling.

flyinion
10-02-2012, 12:02 PM
GPS is a glaze as in pure polish (definitions of glazes can vary greatly depending on who you ask)...not as in fillers. It will have some filling if you apply it like a wax without working it...but if you work it, you will find real correction and NO filling.

Ah ok, so it's like how Wolfgang Finishing Glaze isn't really a glaze in the sense of having fillers. It's just a polish as well. I'm probably still going to end up with the GPS since I wanted to pick up an AIO product to cover both polish and sealing/waxing together.