PDA

View Full Version : Approve these supplies...

scooterguitar
05-21-2006, 09:45 AM
Here's what I'm thinking, love smells so I looked for ones that would cover that as well.
Poorboys: Whitewall cleaner/degreaser, trim restorer, spray & wipe wash.
Pinnacle Crystal Mist
DP Interior surface protector

Am I covered? I figure the trim restorer will help my leather and on my bike's leather.:confused:

ScottB
05-21-2006, 12:32 PM
you can stay in the Poorboys line, but if using on leather specifically, consider the Pinnacle Leather or Poorboys Leather. The DP surface protector can be used also.

scooterguitar
05-21-2006, 01:53 PM
Maybe I'll add the Pinnacle leather conditioner/protectant. This th eone your speaking of? Gotta ration $ as much as I can to get the Porter!
How is the PB's whitewall degreaser? I am reconsidering if I even need it. Mostly I need soemthing strong for my bike wheels, my S100 does a good job there.

scooterguitar
05-21-2006, 06:03 PM
Dunno why, but I'm rethinking the Crystal Mist and leanign towards the PB QW+. Geez, it's so hard deciding!

Neothin
05-21-2006, 08:15 PM
or even optimum's OCW! (which is what i use)

if crystal mist is going to be your only QD product, i would rethink it. Crystal mist is great if you have a carnauba topped LSP setup. What if down the line you choose to use an untopped sealant? Using crystal mist would lay down a light layer of carnauba which would hinder the bonding of additional layers of sealant. You might want to think of purchasing a QD that is both carnauba and sealant compatible ex CK's quikshine!

scooterguitar
05-21-2006, 09:03 PM
I think I'll always have the carnuba lsp. So would the Crystal Mist and PB QW be basically the same thing, just slight variations?