PDA

View Full Version : Polycharger- Wax Booster

Pages : [1] 2

sparkie
04-18-2007, 02:27 AM
Who has used this? Dose it really work? Would you buy it again? What LSP did you used this with?
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1946_135965498

Gary Sword
04-18-2007, 06:20 AM
I would like to know to sparkie. There were a number of threads on it before it came out. I have not really seen anything on it sense then. I have never heard how good it really works.

Bigfoot
04-18-2007, 06:37 AM
I only see the need of that during a long period between washing and waxing i.e: winter. No need if your car is up to date wax-wise.

BILL
04-18-2007, 07:06 AM
I would like to know to sparkie. There were a number of thread on it before it came out. I have not really seen anything on it sense then. I have never heard how good it really work.

Hmmmmmmmmmm :confused: NO REVIEWS :rolleyes:

joe.p
04-18-2007, 07:41 AM
Sparkie i'm not familiar with the product i know Flatstick used it to polycharge Souveran ..

sparkie
04-18-2007, 07:52 AM
You can get 20% off on this page: Duragloss Aquawax (AW) #951 (http://www.autogeek.net/duragloss-aquawax--951.html). I thought it was a great deal, if it works.

Save on Polycharger® Wax Booster! Limited time offer.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/polychargerCH2-1.jpgPolycharger ® (http://www.autogeek.net/polycharger.html)is the first product of its kind. Polycharger® is an additive that prolongs the protection and enhances the gloss of your favorite wax, sealant, or quick detailer. It takes just drops to make your paint protection shine brighter, reflect more clearly, and protect better.

For a limited time, when you add this product to your shopping cart, a 20% savings offer on the compatible Polycharger® will appear beneath your shopping cart. Just click on the special offer to enjoy the benefits of superior shine and protection offered by Polycharger®.

bambo2888
04-18-2007, 07:59 AM
hm, interesting.

Waxmax
04-18-2007, 09:35 AM
I've used the Polycharger for water based products with Aquawax, OCW, Z8and with AJ. It did not affect the application and I could not tell much (if any) difference in look and of course durability is always tough to measure because of the many factors that play into it. I think the product might be a tough sell to some because it is difficult to tell if it makes a difference and if you are always doing "something" to your finish, it is hard to justify...JMO.

bambo2888
04-18-2007, 10:57 AM
I forget where I heard it, but someone said that it was a huge difference... I'm getting dangerously curious now... lol

sparkie
04-18-2007, 03:47 PM
I've used the Polycharger for water based products with Aquawax, OCW, Z8and with AJ. It did not affect the application and I could not tell much (if any) difference in look and of course durability is always tough to measure because of the many factors that play into it. I think the product might be a tough sell to some because it is difficult to tell if it makes a difference and if you are always doing "something" to your finish, it is hard to justify...JMO.
Thanks man. I will be doing an order tomorrow, I'm going to look around tonight and see if anybody has done a review.

ScottB
04-18-2007, 04:19 PM
I used it with UPP before DFII, and the finish is still going strong. Even after Wendy put her hands all over my finish. Havent played with it with many qd'ers however. Did with the original CM and it added some durability but not much addtl gloss.

RCBuddha
04-18-2007, 10:56 PM
I've been playing around with the H2O + OCW. I've noticed more slickness when Polycharged than just OCW alone (at least after the intial removal). With regular QD's no noticeable difference. This is all based off early testing, so we shall see...

sparkie
04-18-2007, 10:57 PM
I think I'm going to hold off right now. Seen some reviews on "A"nother site. Just didn't jump out at me. Someone told me: If polycharger was a hit it would be splattered all over the Forums, and raved about. It's not.
Maybe polycharger needs a tester, I'm up for that.:p

sparkie
04-18-2007, 11:07 PM
I've been playing around with the H2O + OCW. I've noticed more slickness when Polycharged than just OCW alone (at least after the intial removal). With regular QD's no noticeable difference. This is all based off early testing, so we shall see...
Welcome to AGOL! We love reviews around here, please keep us updated on this product. Pics would be awesome.:cheers:

ScottB
04-19-2007, 06:50 AM
the problem is pricing, people are sitting back and waiting for others. If it was sold for 10.00 you have alot more reviews and I suspect more positive reviews.