PDA

View Full Version : Spray for bug and bird remains?

Iron400
09-25-2012, 09:06 PM
Hey everyone! I just joined and ordered the Forum Favorite kit in anticipation for the upcoming winter. Anyway, my question is about bug and bird pooh. After I get the vehicles ready for winter, is there a product I can spray on the bugs/bird remains after done driving and walk away?

I know this sounds lazy, but I travel for work and collect alot of unwanted items on the front. When I get home, it would be nice to have a product I could spray and walk away. I don't always have the time to wipe all the residue off. I just need something to neutralize the remains until I can wash it again.

Eandras
09-25-2012, 09:26 PM
I use Poorboys Bird Sh#t remover. Spray on, let sit a few seconds wipe off with a microfiber.

HotRodJoe
09-25-2012, 09:51 PM
Isn't that great? Somebody needs a product to remove bird sh#t, and we get to suggest Bird Sh#t Remover. Brilliant! ;)

Got anything that'll make your car smell like a strip club? :D

RMM
09-25-2012, 10:00 PM
PB Bug Squash will be the best but it isn't Spray On and Walk Away...: it is Spray On and Wipe Off :dblthumb2:

RMM
09-25-2012, 10:03 PM
For poo, use Bird Sh#t as suggested above: again it is Wipe Off...

jjj
09-26-2012, 06:54 AM
PB Bug Squash will be the best but it isn't Spray On and Walk Away...: it is Spray On and Wipe Off :dblthumb2:

I agree pb bs is great. Minimal wiping. Haven't tried bird sh#t remover.

Iron400
09-26-2012, 08:15 PM
Isn't that great? Somebody needs a product to remove bird sh#t, and we get to suggest Bird Sh#t Remover. Brilliant! ;)

Got anything that'll make your car smell like a strip club? :D

Yeah, I probably had that one coming.
Anyway, thanks for the suggestions guys. I'd seen the bird sh#t remover, but it requires to wipe off. I was looking for a spray and walk product. Something that would just neutralize the acid until I can wash it.

Shane731
09-26-2012, 08:19 PM
You might want to give something like this a try:

Griot's Garage Bug Barricade!, Griots Garage Bug Remover, Insect blocker, bug shield, bug blocker (http://www.autogeek.net/griots-garage-bug-off.html)