PDA

View Full Version : New to Auto Geek in Arkansas

Tjdetail
09-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Hello Fellow Members!

My name is Jamie and I have just started a small detail business in the Conway,Ar. area. My business is already up to two local car lots. One wholesale and one retail. I am going to set a goal for my business to gain two more car lots before the end of the year. I am currently establishing my likes/dislikes for different products that are on the market locally and I am always interested in advice from other Detail professionals. Who cannot use a little advice sometimes...

Thank You so very much to the staff that put this together in advance. I am looking forward to being part of the online interaction of the Auto Geek.com world. Wish me luck in my endeavors and many good luck wishes to those of you who are establishing a detail career! Thank You. Jamie Miller- TJ Detail in Arkansas-

Bunky
09-25-2012, 05:01 PM
Jamie, welcome to AGO!!!!

Wors
09-25-2012, 05:33 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online.

DaveT435
09-25-2012, 05:38 PM
:welcome: to AG...good luck with your business. Sounds like you are making money doing the dealerships...a lot of guys stay away from them because they want to beat you down on the price...

rider9195
09-25-2012, 06:33 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online Jamie!

sproketser
09-25-2012, 06:33 PM
Welcome aboard .

dad07
09-25-2012, 06:38 PM
:welcome: Jamie

1Clean3
09-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Welcome!

Flash Gordon
09-25-2012, 06:58 PM
Welcome Jamie :awesome:

I'll be passing through Conway on my annual fall retreat to Eureaka Springs in about 2 weeks!

May God bless you and your new business adventure.....yes, I said adventure :p

Tjdetail
09-26-2012, 01:59 PM
:welcome: to AG...good luck with your business. Sounds like you are making money doing the dealerships...a lot of guys stay away from them because they want to beat you down on the price...

You know I agree with that completely. There are dealers that are telling me that some folks are doing their cars for crazy low prices... I always respond with the quote, " You get what you pay for!" and then proceed to discuss what kind of professional products that I use and all of my features in cleaning. I tend to get the point across about my "anal" cleaning versus someone with Armor all and Dawn dish soap. My boyfriend is also a auto body tech/ painter so I have an advantage over alot of newcomers to detail. If something is really bad he can show me how to fix it. Color sanding is going to be my next big adventure. :dblthumb2: Peace and Happy Buffing!

Tjdetail
09-26-2012, 02:02 PM
Thank You All for the very Warm Welcome! You guys are great! Have a great day! I have a nice big, green, dirty Ford Excursion to go tackle now. Get Buffin'