PDA

View Full Version : Mini Detailing Clinic in Evansville, Indiana

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Mike Phillips
09-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Mini Detailing Clinic in Evansville, Indiana (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/55676-mini-detailing-clinic-evansville-indiana.html)

Sometimes a little hands-on trainging can really flatten out the learning curve...
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1036/Jan30Class0126.jpg

My buddy Scott has a glass and collision shop in Evansville, Indiana and he says he would love to learn more about machine polishing paint and will open the doors for a mini detailing class at his shop if anyone in the area wants to attend.

I'm going to be there no matter what and I'm pretty sure Scott's going to invite some of the local hotrodders. Should be fun and I'll have a number of tools there to play with including,

DA Polishers
Flex 3401
Rotary Buffers

This will be on Tuesday, October 16th, starting after 5:00pm, basically after the work day is over.

Here's the address

Evansville West Mechanical & Diagnostic (http://www.leflers.com/evansville-automotive-center.html)
2013 West Iowa Street
Evansville, IN 47711

Our host is owner, Scott Molden! Thanks Scott for opening your doors!

1. Mike Phillips
2. Scott Molden
3. Paul aka 2old2change
4. Marc aka Hellspawn
5. Bill aka Hoytman
6. D. Parker
7. Devin aka anarchy
8. Mike aka Tinker
9. Ryan aka ryanbabz71
10. Chris aka PorscheGuy997
11. Don aka paskett
12. Dallas Uhls
13. Jordan aka FlawlessJ
14. Joe aka HotRodM5
15. Richard aka rwright
16. Eric aka EWtheDETAILER
17. Josh aka wildjyoung
18. anarchy
19. Dewy

Maybe ?
1. Mike aka ctgrenade

Roll Call - What's your real first name? (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/33701-roll-call-what-s-your-real-first-name.html)

If you haven't replied to the roll call thread then please do so I can use your name for things like sign-up lists. -Thank you...

:)

Flash Gordon
09-24-2012, 12:57 PM
When you say Tuesday, do you mean tommorow Tuesday?

Mike Phillips
09-24-2012, 12:59 PM
When you say Tuesday, do you mean tomorrow Tuesday?

Sorry, I'm multi-tasking at the speed of light today... but Tuesday, October 16th.

I'm confirming the address of the shop right now...

2old2change
09-24-2012, 01:35 PM
Are you going to have a sign up list Mike ? Put my name on it if so. please.

Mike Phillips
09-24-2012, 01:42 PM
Are you going to have a sign up list Mike ? Put my name on it if so. please.

Cool. You're on the list...

Be sure to share the link to this thread...

Wors
09-24-2012, 01:55 PM
Mike,

How late to you think the clinic will go? Are you going to run it like the Thursday nights?

-Ben

Hoytman
09-24-2012, 01:58 PM
I take it this is an evening event for a few hours? What is the cost? How many slots are open (ten)?

I'd love to make that event and it's not too awful far from me. Count me in and possibly a friend or two.

Mike Phillips
09-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Mike,

How late to you think the clinic will go? Are you going to run it like the Thursday nights?

-Ben

Probably till around 9:00pm to 10:00pm. just depends on how many people show up and what's going on. If a lot of people show up and there's lots to do then later, if only a few people show up then after everyone has had their fill we'll shut her down...

This will probably be more like the TNOG's I started at Meguiar's than the Extreme and Show Car Makeovers we do here at Autogeek.

It's all good and I know there's going to be some sweet hot rods in attendance.

Mike Phillips
09-24-2012, 02:05 PM
I take it this is an evening event for a few hours? What is the cost? How many slots are open (ten)?

I'd love to make that event and it's not too awful far from me. Count me in and possibly a friend or two.

There's no charge, just going to be a casual get together. Scott's a total hotrodder and a BBC fan like me plus I like to make things shiny and I like to show others how to make things shiny.

Just power tools and car guys...

Marc Hufnagel
09-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Count myself in please, only about an hour away.

Marc

Mike Phillips
09-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Count myself in please, only about an hour away.

Marc

Cool Marc, it's always fun to put a face to an Avatar...

I've placed your name on the list...

Hoytman
09-24-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm in. Count D. Parker in as well.

anarchy
09-24-2012, 02:37 PM
I'd love to do this as well. Count me in also please.

Devin

MI Mike
09-24-2012, 02:45 PM
Well Mike, it's only a few hundred miles further north and you will be in Michigan.

I see a Mini-Detailing Clinic in Michigan in your future. How about it. !!!!

:buffing: Darn Spot.

Tinker
09-24-2012, 03:12 PM
count me in!!! unless I forget.. can you send reminders? oldtimers has kicked in greatly! thanks again,,Mike