PDA

View Full Version : maxwax compared to sig2 series????

trhland
04-17-2007, 05:15 PM
any difference between the to? max wax and pinnicles signiture series wax???

FloridaNative
04-17-2007, 05:20 PM
any difference between the to? max wax and pinnicles signiture series wax???

They are very close in appearance, usage and durablility. I did a wax test on the hood of my car once where I divided the hood into four quarters and put Max Wax, Souveran, Signature Series II and Natty's blue into each of the four corners. The SS II and the Max Wax were very very close to my eye to the point that I really couldn't tell them apart. I have to add a small disclaimer here and tell you that my car is a medium metallic blue so I know that the results would not be as easy to distinguish as they would have been on a black car, but to my eye I saw no noticeable difference and they had pretty much the same durability. I hope this helps answer your question. :)

justin_murphy
04-17-2007, 05:25 PM
I totally concur. They are very close in look.....on the car that is. Soooooo........the winner to me is still Max Wax due to cost.

Can't wait till it goes on sale!!!

trhland
04-17-2007, 05:25 PM
They are very close in appearance, usage and durablility. I did a wax test on the hood of my car once where I divided the hood into four quarters and put Max Wax, Souveran, Signature Series II and Natty's blue into each of the four corners. The SS II and the Max Wax were very very close to my eye to the point that I really couldn't tell them apart. I have to add a small disclaimer here and tell you that my car is a medium metallic blue so I know that the results would not be as easy to distinguish as they would have been on a black car, but to my eye I saw no noticeable difference and they had pretty much the same durability. I hope this helps answer your question. :)yes it does thankyou!