$8.99 1 Yes $8.99
Cyclo Premium Yellow Cutting 2 pack
$8.99 1 Yes $8.99
Subtotal: $350.97
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
15% savings: -$52.65
Total: $298.32
That is a great deal! I damn sure hope you like it as much as I do!
Total: $298.32[/QUOTE]

Old Tiger
09-24-2012, 07:56 PM
I held one and I did not care for it. I don't like the exposed nuts in the middle of the pads underneath. I'll stick with my GG "6 DA.

You tried the Edge System. I got traditional BP's with no exposed metal. I wanted to use any 4" pads I want.

Old Tiger
09-25-2012, 04:41 AM
Dang! I missed the sale offer. I could have stocked up on pads!

Mike Phillips
09-25-2012, 06:00 AM
Nice review Jim...

The Cyclo is a very interesting tool especially when compared to all the single head polishers on the market. And I agree 100% it's well-built and American Made, nothing wrong with that. You can also get it in 230 Volt models and a Pneumatic version for working around water.

Last week I did this using just a few pads and products....

How To Use The Cyclo Polisher (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/how-articles/55560-how-use-cyclo-polisher.html)

The yellow foam cutting pads are primed and I've placed a couple of drops of product on each pad...
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1550/CycloShots008.jpg

Before...
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1550/CycloShots001.jpg

Test Spot
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1550/CycloShots025.jpg

Old Tiger
09-25-2012, 06:05 PM
Mike, you said it much bbetter than I did! Here is what you said:
"mHow To Use The Cyclo Polisher

About Cyclo Polishers
Cyclo polishers are risk free, even for first time users. With their dual, counter-rotating, and oscillating buffing heads, you cannot burn the paint or instill swirls. Cyclo polishers are the easiest polishers to control, even with one hand. They are vibration-free and lightweight. No other tool even comes close. Plus, they are versatile. You can polish paint, scrub carpets, and even leather seats. Cyclo polishers offer legendary durability. "

RTexasF
09-25-2012, 06:57 PM
I still enjoy using mine although it is the single speed model. When it comes to large areas or something you really need to bear down on nothing in the DA arena comes close with the exception of the forced rotation models (non rotary).

For those that do boats there is nothing like it on non skid decks with the scrubbing brushes. A Sport Fisherman with dried bloody decks is cleaned up in short order with this tool and Amazing Roll Off @ 50% dilution. The lighter duty brushes make short work of dirty carpet too. I'd never sell it, the versatility is untouchable.

Old Tiger
09-26-2012, 03:54 PM
I still enjoy using mine although it is the single speed model. When it comes to large areas or something you really need to bear down on nothing in the DA arena comes close with the exception of the forced rotation models (non rotary).

For those that do boats there is nothing like it on non skid decks with the scrubbing brushes. A Sport Fisherman with dried bloody decks is cleaned up in short order with this tool and Amazing Roll Off @ 50% dilution. The lighter duty brushes make short work of dirty carpet too. I'd never sell it, the versatility is untouchable.
Great to know about ARO and brushes. I cant figure out why it is so strong at only 225 watts!

Old Tiger
09-29-2012, 06:33 AM
BTW the Cyclo brand foam pads are very high quality. . I bought a dozen of Orange, Green and Blue on the 15% off sale last week. They machine wash like new! I washed a green pair 3 times already and they look & perform as new!

Twister
09-29-2012, 10:09 AM
I've looked at them Jim but they look so strange compared to a DA it mad me apprehensive to try out. After seeinf this and Mike's post i might try one out. If they made a DA I'd buy it.

Old Tiger
09-29-2012, 06:55 PM
I've looked at them Jim but they look so strange compared to a DA it mad me apprehensive to try out. After seeinf this and Mike's post i might try one out. If they made a DA I'd buy it.
It is a DA but iif they made a single head too, I would buy it and sell my PC and Megs too.

Twister
09-29-2012, 09:14 PM
It is a DA but iif they made a single head too, I would buy it and sell my PC and Megs too.

Sorry that's what I meant - A single head unit

I don't need another machine. I have my Flex and old PC but I am curious. I think my curiosity was sparked when Mike did the old Mustang and coated it with EXO. This just adds to the curiosity.

Old Tiger
09-29-2012, 10:14 PM
If you try one, you will be sold! I have too many machines but it is a guilty pleasure. If I could only have one it would be my3401.

Deranged_9n3
11-25-2013, 02:42 AM
I am using the Cyclo dual Head Polisher and I totally love it !! Bumpers and other small areas is difficult to get in too TBH. Seeing the price you guys in USA pay for this makes me want to :cry: Over here in SA , reverted back to Dollar I nearly paid 750$ for my machine alone :cry: Oh and here in SA we haven't even seen the variable speed 1

Must admit I often hit the on/off switch with my thumb too :whs:

BrandonS
08-06-2014, 09:04 PM
If you try one, you will be sold! I have too many machines but it is a guilty pleasure. If I could only have one it would be my3401.

I agree, I like my dewalt 849x and my cyclo but if I could only own one it would have to be my flex.

BrandonS
08-06-2014, 09:06 PM
Is there a retrofit to add the variable speed to the older units?