PDA

View Full Version : Removing water spots from Glass -Luxury Auto Spa

LuxuryAutoSpa
09-20-2012, 08:39 PM
Customer called me up from a referall because He heard that i could remove water spots from glass. Upon inspecting the vehicle it had those water spots that where white looking and made it very noticeable when trying to look out of windows, the exterior was also covered in water spots.

I told him that some of those on the paint may need to be wetsanded so i didn't make any promises as i have ran into that before, but i did believe i could at least remove most. Any way t.he windows came out great and the paint.

let me know what yall think
Part 1 before
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UnymM_1szA&feature=share&list=UL7UnymM_1szA]Water Spot removal on Glass/Paint - Luxury Auto Spa= =Albany Ga - YouTube[/video]

Part 2 After
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKRfQURA77c&feature=share&list=ULoKRfQURA77c]Water spots removed - Luxury Auto Spa - YouTube[/video]

Feed back please

Speed-Dude
09-20-2012, 09:35 PM
looks amazing! what did you use on the windows to clear them up? I've got a car with some bad water spots on the windows to do this weekend.

ForceField
09-20-2012, 09:49 PM
Paint looks glossy, really nice work! Did you use an AIO or 2 step polish and wax?

LuxuryAutoSpa
09-22-2012, 12:10 AM
Thanks, i will post the name in the morning of the water spot removal, it was a product i never used before so i was second guessing it, but it did pretty good. On the paint i used menzerna compound and i believe super finish. All while using the cyclo polisher

dcjredline
09-22-2012, 07:16 AM
Cant you just use the 0000 steel wool for the windows? Thats what I have used and its awesome.

LuxuryAutoSpa
09-22-2012, 04:09 PM
I have done that, but for those that have been baked on and weathered for some time, you have to go a lil deeper into your detail kit.....lol

LuxuryAutoSpa
05-19-2013, 05:30 PM
what are you using to rid waterspots off of glass, is it glass specific