PDA

View Full Version : One of the most filthiest jobs i have done...

Pages : [1] 2

craz0boy
09-18-2012, 11:58 PM
Pictures are not that great was in a rush. Two hours of work between my brother and I. The most filthiest job I have done so far. Enjoy
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/uploads/42576/hahahahahahah.jpg

Jomax
09-19-2012, 12:51 AM
YUCK, I don't know how people let theirs cars get soo bad. Was it just an interior job?
GReAT Job!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AG Online

msagustin
09-19-2012, 05:31 AM
Nice job!....what a huge difference. I wonder how long that will last.

Wors
09-19-2012, 06:33 AM
Great job. What products were used?

craz0boy
09-19-2012, 10:34 AM
YUCK, I don't know how people let theirs cars get soo bad. Was it just an interior job?
GReAT Job!!!!

Thanks, I think this car had been sitting for a couple of years. The client mentioned he had a engine drop done. It was a complete detail.

Nice job!....what a huge difference. I wonder how long that will last.
Thanks, I wonder too lol

Great job. What products were used?
Thanks and all I used was two bottles of Megs APC+ :dblthumb2:

ARizzle
09-19-2012, 01:24 PM
Great job! I noticed though in the top right picture that there is a stain on the cloth seats...how did you go about removing that stain? Did you spray Megs APC on a microfiber and rub it in?

dcjredline
09-19-2012, 01:29 PM
"Thanks and all I used was two bottles of Megs APC+ "

Now THAT is the meaning of ALL PURPOSE!! LOL Nice work

craz0boy
09-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Great job! I noticed though in the top right picture that there is a stain on the cloth seats...how did you go about removing that stain? Did you spray Megs APC on a microfiber and rub it in?
Bingo! :xyxthumbs: Then I vac again

"Thanks and all I used was two bottles of Megs APC+ "

Now THAT is the meaning of ALL PURPOSE!! LOL Nice work haha thanks

ARizzle
09-20-2012, 07:38 AM
Bingo! :xyxthumbs: Then I vac again

haha thanks

Lol awesome! Thanks, and unfortunately I dont have Meg's APC, but would OPC do the same job?

vet
09-20-2012, 08:30 AM
Looks good!

craz0boy
09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Lol awesome! Thanks, and unfortunately I dont have Meg's APC, but would OPC do the same job? I have not used OPC but I dont see why not. I usually mix Meg's APC+ at a 10:1 for interiors, but for this job I made it a little stronger. Good luck! :xyxthumbs:

Looks good! Thanks!

WickedLou9
09-20-2012, 02:59 PM
2 hours is actually pretty impressive for a full detail, especially when the car is that dirty. You guys must have been hustling.

craz0boy
09-20-2012, 07:10 PM
2 hours is actually pretty impressive for a full detail, especially when the car is that dirty. You guys must have been hustling.
Thanks! It was a last min job before we called it a day. When you have a big feast of a dinner waiting at home, I think that would make anyone hustle :hungry:

Jomax
09-20-2012, 07:18 PM
Thanks, I think this car had been sitting for a couple of years. The client mentioned he had a engine drop done. It was a complete detail.

Thanks, I wonder too lol

Thanks and all I used was two bottles of Megs APC+ :dblthumb2:

How did you clean the carpets?

Jomax
09-20-2012, 07:20 PM
I still can't figure out how you detailed the paint, washed the exterior and detailed the dirty interior in two hours!?! Am I missing something?