PDA

View Full Version : Eagle One bucket free wash

dcjredline
09-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Anyone ever try this stuff in a foam gun? I have a bunch of it, I also have the Armour All similar stuff. It seems to foam up really well when using as instructed maybe it will make a good foam gun wash, I will try it out and report back next time I get a car in to wash.

Guess I should let the cat out of the bag, I used to work at the local AutoZone for 7 years and everytime they were changing product labels, discontinuing products or what ever I would always get my share of the loot. I have so much spray & shine type tire dressings I almost get sick looking at them. My basement shelves look like a piece of an aisle at AZ!!! LOL I have given soooo much of it away but still have tons!

FUNX650
09-17-2012, 01:59 AM
Anyone ever try this stuff in a foam gun? I have a bunch of it, I also have the Armour All similar stuff. It seems to foam up really well when using as instructed maybe it will make a good foam gun wash, I will try it out and report back next time I get a car in to wash.

-Awaiting your report...

-I personally wouldn't use it...It's pretty strong stuff, IMO!

From "Eagle One bucket free wash's" MSDS:

3. COMPOSITION/INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS
Hazardous Components……………..CAS#/Trade Secret#.....…….Concentration

-SODIUM SULFONATE:
(C14-C16 ALKANE HYDROXY &
C14-16-ALKENE, SODIUM SALTS)…..68439-57-6………………………>=10-<15&#37;

-COCO DIETHANOLAMIDE……………...68603-42-9………………………>=1.5-<5%

-SODIUM ALKYLETHER SULPHATE...68585-34-2....................>=1.5-<5%

-PROPRIETARY SOLVENTS.......................................... ......>=1.5-<5%

-BETA-ALANINE,
N-(2-CARBOXYETHYL)-N-DODECYL-,
MONO..........……………………………………14960-06-6....................>=1.5-<5%

-ACRYLIC COPOLYMER…………………………………………………………......>=1.5-<5%

-POLYMERIC SURFACTANT…………………………………………………….....>=1-<1.5%

-ETHANOL…………………………………….....64-17-5…………………………..>=0.5-<1%

-DIETHANOLAMINE………………………...111-42-2…………………………..>=0.1-<0.5%

Just saying...

:)

Bob

VISITOR
09-17-2012, 03:44 AM
i had many bottles of this stuff when autozone was clearing them out for one penny many years ago and it's basically soap but in a sprayable bottle. i mainly used it on tires/rims. if you like lots of foam, this will work. unscrew the top sprayer and pour it out...

Starsky
09-17-2012, 04:21 AM
Pics! Lol. I am slowly building my inventory ...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

CaptJon
09-17-2012, 05:44 AM
So when anarchy hits, you will have a clean car.

swanicyouth
09-17-2012, 08:33 AM
Looks like cleaning your paint with Brake Kleen

dcjredline
09-17-2012, 10:05 AM
Ugh its that bad and they want you to spray it directly on your paint? I think using 2oz in a foam gun should dilute it enough dont you? Itll probably be a week or two before I get to using it but I will deff report back with some pics.

WickedLou9
09-20-2012, 02:50 PM
Is this at all similar to the Eagle One Wipe and Shine? They have a waterless spray wash product out. I bought it for kicks just to see how it worked and it seemed to do a decent job if the car was only slightly dirty.

This stuff:

http://www.shopthedude.com/filedb/5/9/18495.png

VISITOR
09-20-2012, 02:55 PM
Is this at all similar to the Eagle One Wipe and Shine? They have a waterless spray wash product out. I bought it for kicks just to see how it worked and it seemed to do a decent job if the car was only slightly dirty.

This stuff:

http://www.shopthedude.com/filedb/5/9/18495.png

wipe & shine is more like a QD. the bucket free wash is car soap in a bottle...

dcjredline
09-22-2012, 05:58 PM
Well I forgot to take pics but I can tell you that it foamed like MAD. I didnt want to leave it dwell too much while taking pics since the MSDS report above. It sure did foam nicely. I put about 1 oz of it in the AG foam gun then filled with water to the top of the label (Not very scientific I know sorry). Pretty happy with its foaming action probably comparable to the DP Extreeme as far as foam and lubricity goes. Paint not as glossy when done like DP though.