PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to my first post and newbie query.

Dogfather
09-16-2012, 07:27 PM
This is what I've used on my satin white pearl Subaru over the years.
Z-2pro alone
Z-2pro over Z-AIO
DG-111 over Z-AIO
Now I want to try 111/601 over 501/601. I planned on topping this with 845, then I came across some posts saying 845 may mute the 111. Now I'm thinking of trying Track Claw on top of the 111. Does TC have cleaners? Will it remove or alter the 111? Should I forget the TC or 845 and just put down another layer of 111/601? My goal isn't warmth, I would like the most wet, eye-popping, flake dancing look that can be coaxed from white. Durability is also paramount as I only do this 2X/yr to my ungaraged NE DD. Maintaining with ONR, AW, Adams detail spray.
THANKS.

Vegas Transplant
09-16-2012, 11:01 PM
Welcome to the forums at AGO Dogfather :dblthumb2:

You're speaking a foreign language in my book.
But there are those here familiar with your product choices.

Happy detailing...:autowash:

FUNX650
09-17-2012, 12:22 AM
This is what I've used on my satin white pearl Subaru over the years.
Z-2pro alone
Z-2pro over Z-AIO
DG-111 over Z-AIO
Now I want to try 111/601 over 501/601. I planned on topping this with 845, then I came across some posts saying 845 may mute the 111. Now I'm thinking of trying Track Claw on top of the 111. Does TC have cleaners? Will it remove or alter the 111? Should I forget the TC or 845 and just put down another layer of 111/601? My goal isn't warmth, I would like the most wet, eye-popping, flake dancing look that can be coaxed from white. Durability is also paramount as I only do this 2X/yr to my ungaraged NE DD. Maintaining with ONR, AW, Adams detail spray.
THANKS.

Thanks Dogfather...for the heads-up on TC...
haven't seen these products before:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/TrackClaw1.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/49766)

Duragloss Track Claw Instant Traction: Tire Dressings
Track Claw Instant Traction is designed to use at the track for the last minute
treatment of tires for qualifying or drag racers who want to
keep their ET’s consistent between each race.

Track Claw Instant Traction reduces tire wear and
keeps tires consistent while also being undetectable.

Duragloss Track Claw Racing Polish:
An innovative formula which reduces drag, dirt and contaminants from bonding
to your paint with a unique Fluoro-Polymer Chemistry. This product is a breakthrough
in synthetic polymer sealant technology and sets itself apart
from any other sealant you have previously used before.

Track Claw Racing Polish will leave your paint with an ultra-slick, high gloss “wet look” finish
that will be protected against the daily elements for up to 6 months!

(For best results):
We recommend applying a thin layer of Duragloss 601 Bonding Agent prior, followed with
Track Claw Racing Polish for improved durability and longevity. You can also layer
Duragloss TC on top of your Duragloss 105 for that added gloss and slickness.

OH…What will those "Bailey Boys":
(Brothers Research Corp.---not the "Bailey Boys" of: "It’s A Wonderful Life")...
come up with next!!!

As to the Duragloss product-line:

-I consider AGO members rwright’s and Richy’s: "Duragloss-postings"...
to include some of the most-scholary of 'DuraGloss-information'.
(use of the Search function---highly recommended)

-I’m sure Richy will chime-in upon notice of your intro thread.

-rwright personally being: info-accessible, though, may be questionable at the present time:
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/54896-farewell-ago.html

-BTW...:welcome:... to AGO!!

:)

Bob

Dogfather
09-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Bob,
Thanks for the additional info on Track Claw Polish. I hadn't come across the "for best results" part anywhere. If they suggest it could enhance 105, I suppose it could do the same for 111. I think I'll give it a try. I'll have to get it direct from DG though, as they don't seem to sell it at AG