PDA

View Full Version : Well I pulled the trigger..I picked up the Griots "6 Polisher...

ReflectiveAuto
09-14-2012, 01:16 AM
:wow:

Im really glad I bought this today....Since I already had the Red and Orange Griots "6 pads I picked the GG over the PCXP for 3 reasons...

1st: It was cheaper and came with everything I needed to have right now.

2nd: I didnt too spend another $30 for a freaking backing plate for the PCXP.

3rd: The warranty was better plus I can come into my local Griots and try new product before I buy it...I cant do that if I had bought the PCXP at Lowes Home Improvement...the Lowes workers would look at me funny then call Security on me.

I used the GG "6 Polisher working on a clients car and it was freaking amazing. Plus I got a amazing Military discount also, plus a new large can of the 3M Abrasive remover. Btw that stuff really takes off tree sap off of car paint very fast.

Here is what I did tonight with my new GG "6

1: Zymol Premium wash (I wanna take a shower or bath in this stuff)

2: Nanoskin Autoscrubber for the contaminate removeal.

3: Meg's #2 Fine Scratch Removal

4: Meg's UC

5: Meg's Crystal Polish

6: Meg's #26 Yellow Carbuba Wax

7: 3 thru 6 done with my new GG "6 Polisher.

ReflectiveAuto
09-14-2012, 01:36 AM
Couldnt resist while looking at the Reflection I created...

604_Snooze
09-14-2012, 04:13 AM
nice purchase, I am debating if I should get the GG6" or the Flex 3401.
I have a PC already.

Madness87
09-14-2012, 04:41 AM
I have a PC already.

Might as well get the Flex... Even though the Griot's is a beast compared to the PC, there isn't much you could do with it, that you wouldn't be able to do with a PC.

With the flex, you use it for the majority of your correction/polish work and you can keep the PC to use microfiber pads or put a 3" or 3.5" plate on use it for smaller spot buffs or headlights and a-pillars etc.

beeline66
09-14-2012, 07:10 AM
I have both the PC and the griots. The griots is a monster compared to the PC, very heavy duty unit and that's all i use it for. The PC is way lighter and much easier to handle on a normal car due to the side handle. I have already had my griots replaced free so you can't beat the warranty, and as I said in my post about the free replacement I beat the crap out of my stuff. Congrats on your griots!

dcjredline
09-14-2012, 07:11 AM
Nice work!

ReflectiveAuto
09-14-2012, 10:39 AM
Nice work!

Thank You...

richy
09-14-2012, 10:51 AM
I have a PC already.

If you can do it, get the Flex. Next, get a rotary.

Nice job using it right out of the box!

ReflectiveAuto
09-14-2012, 11:23 AM
It just felt right..just like slowing dancing with a hot chick and you have a smile on your face the whole time...Im glad I didnt get the PC.