PDA

View Full Version : My custom 2 bucket wash system

Pages : [1] 2

Wayneezy
09-13-2012, 09:53 PM
Had to order everything from 3 different places but in the end i got the colors i wanted (matches my logo) put it to work today for the first time. NICE !!!

Texsox
09-13-2012, 10:16 PM
Cool

No electrons were harmed in the production of this post via Tapatalk

Andy6228
09-13-2012, 10:44 PM
Nice

Wayneezy
09-13-2012, 10:47 PM
thanks guys. i had previously made an autogeek order and was going to order the rinse and wash stickers they have and forgot. I was pissed but i just made my own instead and went from there. it was fun to figure out photoshop again lol

dcjredline
09-13-2012, 11:04 PM
This may be a dumb obvious question but... what are the black rings for on the lip of the buckets?

Wayneezy
09-13-2012, 11:09 PM
This may be a dumb obvious question but... what are the black rings for on the lip of the buckets?
its called a gamma seal lid. Its for creating a leak free seal mostly used for food storage. I got them for 2 reasons. One was obviously cosmetics and two you can screw the lid on and use it as a seat when cleaning wheels.

dcjredline
09-13-2012, 11:23 PM
It was worth the price for the cosmetic reason alone! They look great! And the added seat too... nice.

Wayneezy
09-13-2012, 11:53 PM
It was worth the price for the cosmetic reason alone! They look great! And the added seat too... nice.

Thanks bro. I havent got a seat pad yet i was a black one so i need to find one quickly haha. They were only $8 plus shipping in Canada so well worth it. I visioned the setup in my head so there was no turning back when i knew how i wanted them to look haha. I bought enough to do 2 setups. I would love to open a local shop and do this full time some day.

604_Snooze
09-14-2012, 04:16 AM
Where did you buy the bucket/lid, wheels?

addysdaddy
09-14-2012, 06:19 AM
its called a gamma seal lid. Its for creating a leak free seal mostly used for food storage. I got them for 2 reasons. One was obviously cosmetics and two you can screw the lid on and use it as a seat when cleaning wheels.

Where did you buy the gamma seal from - really like the way they look?

DRT BRD
09-14-2012, 08:48 AM
Wow! that looks really great! I never thought of the idea of labeling each respective bucket but I think I'm going to do the same!

GREAT JOB!

Mike Burke
09-14-2012, 09:56 AM
Looks Great...like the labeling

Here is something I came up with.
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb321/mpburke1/IMAG0015.jpg

A little pvc and a two bucket cart.

daveinsweethome
09-14-2012, 10:00 AM
mike what specifically do you put into the pvc holes? i love the idea and ingenuity of both of you. my brushes are everywhere during washes.

Mike Burke
09-14-2012, 10:24 AM
The options are endless...

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb321/mpburke1/IMAG0016.jpg

Wayneezy
09-14-2012, 10:36 AM
Where did you buy the bucket/lid, wheels?

Where did you buy the gamma seal from - really like the way they look?
- The buckets i got from ULINE.CA (ULINE.COM if you are in the U.S.)

- Lids i got from incaseof.ca but only because they had the best selection of colors and the owner was really nice when i called

- The dollies i got from AUTO OBSESSED (http://www.autoobsessed.com). They have the best pricing on them and you cant beat their customer service. The owner is just an amazing guy as well so that in itself goes a long way for me

All together it cost me a little less than what you can buy them for on autogeek or autoobsessed but i got the exact setup i wanted. And i ordered enough to do 2 setups as well. Pretty much everything i try to get has my company colors (black/yellow)