PDA

View Full Version : Made a (((Video))) Check it out...

Pages : [1] 2

SuperGlide
09-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Hi everyone, I made a video. Check it out and let me know
what you think...

Exterior Auto Detail - YouTube (http://youtu.be/LUbiSvupJl0)

beeline66
09-11-2012, 07:41 PM
You are a genius! Will you come to NY, show me how to do this and how much I should charge for it. I would never do any thing else again. Big MONEY, SUPER BIG MONEY!!!!!!!!!:buffing::props::dblthumb2::xyxthumb s::wave::urtheman:

Chris Thomas
09-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Very nice promo. I would have removed the dealer sticker pre polish/coating...but your work is impeccable. Are you using Opti-Coat 2.0 or Opti-Guard?

SuperGlide
09-11-2012, 08:44 PM
You are a genius! Will you come to NY, show me how to do this and how much I should charge for it. I would never do any thing else again. Big MONEY, SUPER BIG MONEY!!!!!!!!!:buffing::props::dblthumb2::xyxthumb s::wave::urtheman:

Thanks BeeLine, This is all I do. Paint correction and protection. I love the opti-coat:xyxthumbs:
Where in N.Y ? I travel :cruisin:

SuperGlide
09-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Very nice promo. I would have removed the dealer sticker pre polish/coating...but your work is impeccable. Are you using Opti-Coat 2.0 or Opti-Guard?

Thanks Chris, I'm using Opti-Coat 2.0

Dealer sticker? I wasn't sure if I was allowed to advertise the product name
in the video.

Vegas Transplant
09-11-2012, 08:54 PM
I would have removed the dealer sticker pre polish/coating...but your work is impeccable.

Thought crossed my mind also.

Thanks for the video hand...car is a real beaut now :props:

pixelmonkey
09-11-2012, 09:01 PM
well done!

chris<pixelmonkey>:D

mswerb
09-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Looks great, I really liked the music.

Paul Mitchell
09-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Great video and great work!

ReflectiveAuto
09-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Very nice video...

440hsp
09-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Nice video! I'm very envious of the beautiful paint. :props:

SuperGlide
09-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the great compliments!

rmagnus
09-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Awesome work and video. If I made a suggestion it would be to make the video when the sun is higher in the sky for better lighting while moving around the car. You could always edit the lighting if you wanted too. My daughter has become very proficient at videography with more than 500 short videos on YouTube. Making them is a real art.

SuperGlide
09-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Awesome work and video. If I made a suggestion it would be to make the video when the sun is higher in the sky for better lighting while moving around the car. You could always edit the lighting if you wanted too. My daughter has become very proficient at videography with more than 500 short videos on YouTube. Making them is a real art.

Good call, I think I do have some walk around video in morning light of that car. I was trying to match lighting with the music, but the driver side came out to dark to really see how the light reflects. I'm going to edit that part and see how it looks :xyxthumbs:

Yancy
09-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Nice video, nicely put together. The only thing that I would of changed is when you show the buffing part I wouldn't of time lapsed it. Looks to the consumer that you are rushing. If you would of did multiple polishing clips going at regular speed it would show the care that you put into the polishing step. Up close and detailed shots.

Not knocking you, just trying to help you with what the general public would interpret from watching the video.