PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about Aquartz

ShineTimeDetail
09-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Just recently heard about this product. Can any give me some info like how long does it last, difficulty of application and how is the scratch resistance compares to opti coat. Does it have the same anti stick characteristics of opti coat too?

Thanks!

TroyScherer
09-11-2012, 07:45 AM
Aquartz is the original product Avi came out with before Cquartz and the Korean (I think) company stole the formula and rights. Avi then cam out with Cquartz which is a much better & longer lasting product. In the end Aquartz is simply an inferior product IMO.

To me you should be looking at and comparing OC to Cquartz or even Cquartz Finest.

ShineTimeDetail
09-11-2012, 07:54 AM
How long does cquartz last

TroyScherer
09-11-2012, 08:43 AM
I have had Cquartz on my wife's car for almost 1.5 years and it is still going strong. Here is a review I have going on currently.

Link: http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/49041-product-review-cquartz-ceramic-quartz-paint-protection.html

Cquartz Finest includes a 2 year warranty if you are looking for some form of warranty.
I have also heard that Optimum is coming out with some kind of warranty for OG or a new coating as well.

But IMO the warranty is kinda a touch matter because how do you know the car is properly cared for all the time unless you are doing all the washing? Also how does the manufacturer know the coating was truly properly prepped and installed?